Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/17

Never understood why she doesnt come marching to the ring with a deadly determination look like her UFC entrances, it's like they wanted to win her over with the crowd by being "humble". Fuck that.
co-fucking sign

I guess they thought the she wasnt ready for the crowd to shit on her

I could already hear the "Holly Holm/Amanda Nunes" chants lmao

Never understood why she doesnt come marching to the ring with a deadly determination look like her UFC entrances, it's like they wanted to win her over with the crowd by being "humble". Fuck that.
i 1005 think the turn is gonna happen when shayna comes up....
shayna already a heel, so rhonda gonna go heel with her..... but they want it to build up

i 1005 think the turn is gonna happen when shayna comes up....
shayna already a heel, so rhonda gonna go heel with her..... but they want it to build up

How did I not see this happening!

So you think you will get Sasha bailey Vs Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir

Charlotte Vs Shayna???

Lol askua comes out looking weak not invited to the main party

This is def gonna be a Raw storyline...so they are gonna move Becky and Flair over after Mania.

Two options:

1. Becky beats Rousey at Mania, Flair is moved during the post Mania superstar shakeup

2. Becky loses and bother her and Flair are moved over via superstar shakeup

Then...

At the Rousey/Lynch rematch

Baysler, Duke and Shafir appear and help Rousey win and/or jump Becky

Flair, Bayley and Sasha come out for the save...

BOOM...

You got a feud climaxing at SS

Sasha and Bayley will lose the Tag Titles to Duke and Safir along the way

Whoever is not champ between Becky or Ronda will win Queen of the Ring to get the title shot at SS

Charlotte and Baysler will tear the house down...shit they might create another womens mid card title just for that...

i wonder who’s jumping from raw to face asuka at WM since becky’s facing ronda and charlotte will be shoved into that match as well

Back