Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

xVJWpy8.gif

The cheating storylines are stupid. I’ve never been a fan of them. They’re immature and unnecessary. I wasn’t liking the Mike and Maria storyline, then they made it worse a Rusev, now Lana. I really don’t care to see Rusev v Lashley.

They need to go ahead and give us Lesnar vs Lashley

I have no clue why this is avoided...

Both were MMA. How this hasn’t been built for a WM main event w the title in the picture is beyond me. Brock gets the real heat. Write Lashley some good ish, he can easily be the cheered face to win the title from him... big moment. But they’re slacking.

Meltzer is speculating... Cain Velasquez comes to the aid of Rey & his son at some point... to get Cain v Brock.

thoughts??
I'm cool with this, Cain beat the brakes off of Brock in a real fight so there's a reason to treat him like a threat. Bobby and Leo was having trouble with Zesty Finn, he needs to do to Rusev what Brock did to Eddie's son and best friend if they want to build him up for a fight with Brock.

WWE runs a new live show on YouTube called WWE The Bump... it’s a show w wwe guests talking about whatever, Seth was just on, now it’s Charolette who’s via Skype... but it’s cool, it’s a couple of ppl who are fans and y’all everything wwe..

I think they had their own YT channel and wwe bought them or something... but I’m liking it, hope wwe doesn’t change it

WWE runs a new live show on YouTube called WWE The Bump... it’s a show w wwe guests talking about whatever, Seth was just on, now it’s Charolette who’s via Skype... but it’s cool, it’s a couple of ppl who are fans and y’all everything wwe..

I think they had their own YT channel and wwe bought them or something... but I’m liking it, hope wwe doesn’t change it

I think that's a new show they created but that 1 black dude I know they hired him cause he was a fan and he was going to school at Full sail to be a sports analyst. I watched his blooper video from when he auditioned n that shit was kinda funny he seem like he might be good for the role.

Back