Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/17

The only way this works is if Gunther turns face outta this. Otherwise an L makes Priest/Dom look stupid.

Priest looks stupid, getting heated for the IC belt while carrying the MITB briefcase. This the dude y’all want?

I don't think he wants the IC title. He just wants one of the guys to hold it so they can have more gold. I like it. That title and the WHC are the only ones they do not have on RAW. We know they won't hold them all at once but why would they not try to get em all?

nothings concrete yet but I wouldn’t be shocked if they went the multi-man route for the IC belt. If it was just Gable vs Gunther thats one thing but Gunther ain’t loosing it at Wrestlemania if it ain’t one on one. It’s just weird they got Priest so hyped for that lol

Wait, we still being cry babies in here about brief cases and Dirty Dom going over Gunther?? Say it ain’t so.

These heat checks are getting annoying as hell. They were even running Gable / Gunther on the house shows again recently, Gable even got a win by DQ so I really dunno what we're doing here anymore

I still say multi man match

Gunther name dropped all those other guys for a reason only ones I don't see being in it are Truth and Miz if it's true they might be goin for the tag straps.

With a multiman match u could even throw Andrade in there

Back