Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Brock the best thing going on Raw and look who wanna inject themselves into it

poor writing

they fashioned the boom box for him and gave him the damn merch to go w it... how ignorant do you expect the audience to be? smh horrible horrible horrible

It’s not the person who is champ, it’s how the show is written. Seth is champ and it keeps going down. It’s happening weekly bc of bad writing. Bad promos. Bad feuds. Regurgitated matches week in and week out. Brock, while hilarious, just comes out and dances. Why do you think Dean left? Not because of who is or isn’t champ, because of horrible writing and being forced to say those promos.

You trippin

you like the only person I know who likes this corporate Baron Corbin bruh lmao

he has a lot to do with people not feeling RAW. He isn't the ONLY reason but hes one of the main ones cause they don't want to see him in the main event picture.

those corporate/GM characters always bomb now cause its some shit that they always do, that and the character just doesn't fit Corbin at all

You trippin

you like the only person I know who likes this corporate Baron Corbin bruh lmao

he has a lot to do with people not feeling RAW. He isn't the ONLY reason but hes one of the main ones cause they don't want to see him in the main event picture.

those corporate/GM characters always bomb now cause its some shit that they always do, that and the character just doesn't fit Corbin at all

These are facts, my girl literally tunes out raw/PPV moments with Corbin and not because "he is a good heel" he is an annoying borefest in an XPac type of heat way. Majority of my wrestling buddies literally tune out matches/storylines regarding him and if we together it becomes a let everybody check their cellphones moment. Corbin is def part of the problem and unfortunately its prolly nothing he can do to change it. He should just be a key low card player or have him work on another role in the company. I think to be a good heel you wanna see them get their ass kicked but I'm sure people rather him vanish then to see him get his ass kicked.

Hate to say it Drew also isnt a very interesting heel(still better all around then Corbin), he plays a generic heel but I just dont be feeling that shit and then you put both of them together it's just not a fun watch. My main problems sitting through Raw are those 2 alone.

Last edited:
They can't afford to keep giving this dude the title, the main event scene is already trash and not having a champion around makes it worse. I don't know why they don't just have Brock do Raw every week and have him skip out on house shows

Y’all want the same ol ish... then complain

What’s the logical dislike for the guy?

I used to defend him by saying people hating him meant he was getting over as a heel but nah they legit aren't interested in anything he doing these days.

I feel like the Lone Wolf gimmick worked best for him cause he wasn't in the spot light as much and he wasn't trying to cut promos/talk. He just went out there, racked up wins and that was it.

Y’all want the same ol ish... then complain

What’s the logical dislike for the guy?

Putting the title on Baron Corbin is not a solution bruh, it'll only add to the problem of people not wanting to watch this shit im telling you.

Back