Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/3

Triple H will take a page out of Tony Khan’s book and open the show with an announcement, according to WRKD Wrestling.

Bad Bunny is set for Raw, per Fightful Select. The site wasn’t sure what the music superstar & Backlash host will be doing, but notes “there was a possible Dominik Mysterio angle with Bad Bunny pitched for the future.”
Possibly related, WRKD tweets that tonight’s show will feature “a special guest joining the LWO”.

A fan-shot video of Bray Wyatt driving around L.A. last night is making the social media rounds. In it, Wyatt is asked why he wasn’t at WrestleMania. He responds, “My WrestleMania’s tomorrow, bro.”

Cody Rhodes will team with a “mystery partner” to take on Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa, per WRKD.

That mystery partner probably won’t be either Kevin Owens or Sami Zayn, as WRKD says they’ll be defending their newly won Tag titles tonight.

ORTON

Holy shit

theres so much going on, so much excitement around the company

shit crazy

Matt Riddle is in Los Angeles ahead of tonight's Monday Night Raw, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed. This would seemingly set up his return on tonight's Raw.

Riddle last appeared on Raw back in December 2022.

Riddle was not backstage at Wrestlemania 39 over the weekend.

Matt Riddle is in Los Angeles ahead of tonight's Monday Night Raw, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed. This would seemingly set up his return on tonight's Raw.

Riddle last appeared on Raw back in December 2022.

Riddle was not backstage at Wrestlemania 39 over the weekend.

If it aint Orton wit Cody then itll be Riddle

i hope nobody getting they hopes up for an outside debut or anything either cus i dnt think we'll get any tonight

Lol at Riddle
I can see that
And only they would think that’s gonna get computers putin’

I have 0 expectations for tonight even tho it’s been hyped up. They been on that MCU level gas where they actual result ends up being meh

Back