Monday Night Raw: 5/27

Who is credible enough to take the IC title off of Gunther? He gonna hold that belt another year if Brock can't come back lol

So Cody finishes his story at Mania?

Nah Cody can wait another 6 months lol. Philly hasn't Philly'd in 5-7 years. It'll be ok. Plus another Roman win would take his heel level up even higher.
This is just horrible booking my boy. We good on this. It actually would probably start to hurt Reigns run then elevate it.

Lol I would of agreed w/ this if they didnt make him a part of the Rumble promo and the 40 years of mania for the game. that mf not going anywhere bro

before that i did have Reigns beating the record but now iunno
I think 2024 is the final year of Roman's run and it's probably going to be finished at WM b/c it seems like a lot of ppl are getting tired of his run. If Roman wins at Mania I think HHH runs the risk of pissing off fans again. Then also, if Roman retains at WM does he go on vacay for another 3-4 months with no title defence?

Reactions: TonyDubbz
So Cody finishes his story at Mania?

Nah Cody can wait another 6 months lol. Philly hasn't Philly'd in 5-7 years. It'll be ok. Plus another Roman win would take his heel level up even higher.

It’s about as high as it can get at this point. Plus Rock costing Roman the title sets up Mania next year. Rock remaining heel taking over the Bloodline & Roman slowly turning face during the year.

Reactions: BDP™️
Before Rock came back Bloodline been on mid for a year. No need to try and find lightening to strike twice just for the fuck sake. Throw the 1s in the air one last time at Mania and lets move along..

Reactions: already home_17
Zelina and Elektra is the type of drama where you get caught cheating on boff'em...but they fight each other instead of you.

At this point I think that ship has sailed. Jey winning the IC belt would be a bigger moment imo. ESPECIALLY when that crowd gets into him doin that up/down.
I think they can still tell the story of Gable/Gunther. Anyone who beats Gunther for the IC belt will get seriously elevated push in the mid-card. Imo, Gunther is already a main event star with a mid-card championship. A championship he has elevated back to its glory days.

I think 2024 is the final year of Roman's run and it's probably going to be finished at WM b/c it seems like a lot of ppl are getting tired of his run. If Roman wins at Mania I think HHH runs the risk of pissing off fans again. Then also, if Roman retains at WM does he go on vacay for another 3-4 months with no title defence?
Definitely feels like it ends at Mania.

Reactions: willhustle
I think they can still tell the story of Gable/Gunther. Anyone who beats Gunther for the IC belt will get seriously elevated push in the mid-card. Imo, Gunther is already a main event star with a mid-card championship. A championship he has elevated back to its glory days.
Chad and Gunther are doing the house shows right now and Gable just won by DQ
He's in a program with Ivar tonight presumably to heat him back up

Gunther / Gable at Mania is the mission