Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/20

I maybe off on the DQ part but Roman leaving with that belt. He not dropping until WWE get that Hogan stench off their records

Bruh don’t no one give a fuck about that! We been through all this shit if Roman leaves with the title WWE looses ALOT of goodwill & would basically kill Cody Rhodes as a top dude. Plus Philly will riot lol

Nah. Jey vs Jimmy should be the WM match. Let Chad Gable be the one to put Gunther down at WM and start pushing him as the next Kurt Angle.

Jimmy vs Jey is the story that needs to be told at Mania.

At this point I think that ship has sailed. Jey winning the IC belt would be a bigger moment imo. ESPECIALLY when that crowd gets into him doin that up/down.

Jesus they could of had this open the show and have all these entrances before tv cameras came on this is annoying.

No Jade
w=512

I guess for the best

So Cody finishes his story at Mania?
Bruh don’t no one give a fuck about that! We been through all this shit if Roman leaves with the title WWE looses ALOT of goodwill & would basically kill Cody Rhodes as a top dude. Plus Philly will riot lol
Nah Cody can wait another 6 months lol. Philly hasn't Philly'd in 5-7 years. It'll be ok. Plus another Roman win would take his heel level up even higher.

Hogan's still not looked highly in the court of public opinion

but if they had him promoting the rumble just last month, they’re clearly not too worried about the public’s opinion on him
so i don’t see how that could justify the need for roman to surpass him in the record books

Back