Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

db4d82c3d8afc83699c8a190ee8aac8ae29f88f0.gifv
I'll be using this in the future

This how I book the end of raw...

The tag match go 99% the way it went...

Only where Lita gets the pin.. Have her pulled out the ring by Shayna.... Then have shayna lay Lita out....

Bell rings...dq

Trish runs for the save..... Ronda knocks her whole shit loose.... Then deliver a vicious judo slam....

Becky rallies....crowd pops... But they double team her and take her out too....

Bayley laughing like she cool with them... And tries to tap Ronda on the shoulder.... Ronda gives her that dumb ass badass face and starts beating the fuck outta Bayley.....

And damage control still rocked from the match get destroyed after they beat Bayley then stand tall in the ring.

They've booked both of them women like female Brock Lesnar's before.... If they brought that back tonight...I promise you the crowd goes crazy

Hmmm. That...that isn't too bad.

Best match of the night. Also this has probably been said or comes as a surprise to no one. But Gable gives me Kurt Angle vibes. They should done the "illegitmate son" angle with him and Angle. Give Gable a strong singles run...

I was gettin ready to call him Angle 2.0 last nite.

So far I got two people on Cody's potential feud list if he wins the title...

1: Gunther
2: Gable

I was gettin ready to call him Angle 2.0 last nite.

So far I got two people on Cody's potential feud list if he wins the title...

1: Gunther
2: Gable

I'd even add Finn to this list personally because of how well they work together, Bullet Club shenanigans and the fact he should always be in the world title picture. He's been needing that push.

Outside of it possibly being a good match, there is no reason to care about that Asuka/Bianca match. Literally no story there. Heck, there's barely a story for the Rhea/Android match either. Also this Bianca run is stale and they need to do something about it.

kanye-shrug.gif

Outside of it possibly being a good match, there is no reason to care about that Asuka/Bianca match. Literally no story there. Heck, there's barely a story for the Rhea/Android match either. Also this Bianca run is stale and they need to do something about it.

kanye-shrug.gif
To be fair I agree. Auska v Bianca is literally built up like they dont give a fuck about it. Its kind of clear as day they not even trying.

Oh, and what happened to that Hurt Business reunion? Lashley by himself with Bray while MVP advocating for Omos. What happened there?

Oh, and what happened to that Hurt Business reunion? Lashley by himself with Bray while MVP advocating for Omos. What happened there?

i think hurt business reunion takes place at mania

brays promos on wwf smackdown and wwf raw were trash

Seems like stuff with Brock and Ronda got messed up and that they had to reshuffle the deck as a result.

Ronda took a month off nixing the Becky match and they pivoted Brock away from Bobby. Plus Brays stuff with Uncle Howdy went left. Unless I'm missing something, it seems like only the Bloodline and Judgement Day have had their stories uninterrupted.

Ronda took a month off nixing the Becky match and they pivoted Brock away from Bobby. Plus Brays stuff with Uncle Howdy went left. Unless I'm missing something, it seems like only the Bloodline and Judgement Day have had their stories uninterrupted.

Finn & Edge was supposed to happen at RR but Edge was shooting Percy Jackson. Not sure about the specifics of the entire Bloodline but Rock was definitely the OG plan for Roman

Glad they reshuffled once Ronda decided to take a month off cause Ronda / Becky wasn’t gonna cut it. Just wish there was better build up for the women’s matches we’re getting

Back