Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/10

hhh
hbk
cena promo
angles return
bellas heel turn
trish coming out later tonight

so much time dedicated to past stars, and you wonder why the new guys/girls struggle getting over

Just checked Rowan's ig

He's been in an arm brace since September. WWE never updated his return schedule. And they just released an article today saying he was being evaluated.

I think he's in recovery to return.

Trish was always bad at cutting promo's but that shit last night was bad even for her.

They need to go ahead and turn Dean heel, don't drag it out but I know they will

Been saying no one wants to see DX vs BoD but here we go.

Shit is wack. Hopefully this stale ass shit warms up to something soon.

DX/BoD
Leo/Lashley
Elias/Owens
Shield

All trash

Niggas on twitter knew the golden luchadore was kurt angle cause of his knees lmao I saw a dude post a pic then everybody else caught on b4 he unmasked

So when he "quit" was that supposed to be a write off to have surgery and they must of been like wait lets slide him back in like it didnt happen so he can put over Lashely.

Also i think it was obvious it was Kurt the moment it showed him outside as the last person with Corbin and he kept doing the Bashir dance.

Earlier this week it came out that Kevin Owens‘ injury suffered on Monday Night RAW was to provide a cover for an actual injury that the Canadian prizefighter suffered. Initially, it was thought that Owens would only be out for month or two with a routine scope of his knee. However, now it looks like the injury might be a bit more serious.

The news comes from the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required) that those within WWE are fearing that there’s more damage to the knee than they had believed. While there’s still no official diagnosis for the Kevin Owens injury, it’s said that he’ll be out from four to eight months depending on how rehab goes. That timetable means that he might wind up missing Wrestlemania, and could be suffering from an ACL tear

Read more at http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...-out-longer-than-expected#HCXVzOiLAfAZe69B.99

Back