Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

Roode running from everyone reminded me of the Michael Jackson speed demon scene where he’s running from the cartoon fans and hides behind the Statue of Liberty lmao

Miz honestly should eventually retire as a full time wrestler very soon and be a manager for somebody coming up. Miz doesnt do anything in the ring that would be missed and his mic skills could help guide somebody who doesn't have any.

Miz honestly should eventually retire as a full time wrestler very soon and be a manager for somebody coming up. Miz doesnt do anything in the ring that would be missed and his mic skills could help guide somebody who doesn't have any.

He a hell of a heel. I can see why they turned him face but ill kinda be happy when he transition again

He a hell of a heel. I can see why they turned him face but ill kinda be happy when he transition again
He is a hell of a heel on the mic. Miz is trash in the ring, not bad but not entertaining just a pretty bland style. Only reason why I said he would be a better manager with his gift.

Everything good about him as a heel starts and ends with his mic which Is passable but it gets old once the bell rings.

Back