Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

That was such a wide left turn.

Seth and Roman both got the top two titles....

They could go heel and just profess dominance over raw ... That would be dope.... Talk about how they gotta take respect

That was such a wide left turn.

Seth and Roman both got the top two titles....

They could go heel and just profess dominance over raw ... That would be dope.... Talk about how they gotta take respect
Seth/Dean would have to do that angle with him in order to get Reigns over. Roman can't do it solo

owens needs to get in this, shit gonna get boring fast 3 vs 1 every week, when he actually cashes in then its over either wins or loses

What title is left on raw for dean to claim?

This will only end with jealousy.

Yaaaay sasha vs bailey all over again...

Dean already look like he wants to stab seth in the back. They need to work with that.

Make seth increasingly paranoid over dean pacing behind him constantly or something...shit.

I listened to meltzer review of summerslam...this nigga could not put a thought together if his life depended on it, jesus

Its just so weird as a long time wrestling fan to see them bring this part time star in for over 3 years wiyh a monster push and when he finally drops the title its not even clean, its still Roman had to win by Brock being distracted. The main point of doing these part time deals is to put over your full time talent not end it with Brock is better then your whole roster...

What's sad is that they have to overbook a match just for people to actually "somehwat" cheer for Roman. The fans only gave a reaction to Rollins and Stone Cold Dean. I don't think anyone's turned heel. Hopefully they'll have normal matches and allow the crowd to give a natural reaction instead of fishing for cheers for Reigns

Finn could've helped out Braun since he told that man good luck. One spear ain't put him out for the whole segment lol

OR....maybe it was just a cool ass moment to be enjoyed by the fans lmao

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I have to see if The Shield are faces or not before I say something, they work better as heels. They can say Roman talked all that shit how Brock carried himself as champ but now Roman is worse because no one is getting fair shots because they keep getting triple teamed

Its just so weird as a long time wrestling fan to see them bring this part time star in for over 3 years wiyh a monster push and when he finally drops the title its not even clean, its still Roman had to win by Brock being distracted. The main point of doing these part time deals is to put over your full time talent not end it with Brock is better then your whole roster...

what wasnt clean about Romans win

when Brock turned to Roman he turned to use the chair...he was in a full swing

what Finn did tonight when Braun came out was a distraction....

I have to see if The Shield are faces or not before I say something, they work better as heels. They can say Roman talked all that shit how Brock carried himself as champ but now Roman is worse because no one is getting fair shots because they keep getting triple teamed

Brah...

think about what your saying

if that was the case.....dont you think Seth and Dean would have came out during the title match?

Really use your noggin my nigga

Roman legit just had a str8 up one on one with Finn for 20 min before Braun came out with the entrance distraction

SHIELD didnt come out till Braun cashed in

AFTER Roman just defended his title legit against one of the top guys on the roster.....

Brah...

think about what your saying

if that was the case.....dont you think Seth and Dean would have came out during the title match?

Really use your noggin my nigga

Roman legit just had a str8 up one on one with Finn for 20 min before Braun came out with the entrance distraction

SHIELD didnt come out till Braun cashed in

AFTER Roman just defended his title legit against one of the top guys on the roster.....

They knew he could beat trash as Balor, we all knew Roman wasn't losing to him. They pulled a heel move to protect Roman from the real threat, that's the way they should go. Protect the title at all cost by kicking everyone's ass who's a threat, that's the smart move now we all know they don't always do the smart thing so we'll have to wait and see

They knew he could beat trash as Balor, we all knew Roman wasn't losing to him. They pulled a heel move to protect Roman from the real threat, that's the way they should go. Protect the title at all cost by kicking everyone's ass who's a threat, that's the smart move now we all know they don't always do the smart thing so we'll have to wait and see

Nigga...

Who did Finn Balor go thru to win the Universal Title....

Im willing to bet in a str8 up one on one with Braun

We not seing The Shield

Last edited:
Back