Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

I don’t think Billy is gonna be there cause he isn’t on the promotional flyer that’s on my ticket plus he wasn’t advertised in the commercial they just show Road Dog & X-Pac

When Gunn signed to AEW I thought it was wild they brought him in for the DX reunion where Triple H dropped the AEW diss that backfired. So i wouldnt be suprised again..

Then again I doublt it as Billy said he wanted to KO Triple H in the ring when he did that.

When Gunn signed to AEW I thought it was wild they brought him in for the DX reunion where Triple H dropped the AEW diss that backfired. So i wouldnt be suprised again..

Well that was a different situation since AEW hadn’t debuted its weekly tv show yet and I think he was just a coach at the time but I get it. A lot of intrigue for tonight’s Raw

Then again I doublt it as Billy said he wanted to KO Triple H in the ring when he did that.
That was before HHH started tampering

But...but...folks recently was bitching about the TA's scissor greeting.

It's just amazes me how folks...especially on social media...are selective with their outrage.

Back