Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/10

We might get Cena come out as a suprise right after Corbin, kinda like how Cena came out as a suprise when he debut against Kurt.

Take it u not really a Angle fan. I don see this issue with a proper send off and what the fans want.

Not that...the development of this was not great at all. This Wrestlemania. A match b/t him and Corbin is more for Raw or Smack Down imo.

I'd support Cena as his opponent b/c of the full circle angle, but meh. Still not enthusiastic about it.

I always thought the old guy leaving give the rub to a younger guy to set them up for a push but WWE has done a piss poor job of making us care about everyone who could use the Angle rub
The shape angle is I dont think any ody beating him Is doing any justice, I mean Angle has been giving pins out to newer guys this past year and can you recall anybody that benefited from it? Not at all. If this was somebody like Batista who can go in great shape then yeah def.

Corbin was decent in NXT and was even a US champ on smackdown I think. But since he cut his hair (thank god), dressed like a Fridays waiter and became constable Corbin, he’s been trash

Corbin was decent in NXT and was even a US champ on smackdown I think. But since he cut his hair (thank god), dressed like a Fridays waiter and became constable Corbin, he’s been trash

When he cashed-in MITB and took the "L" to Mahal it was all down hill for Corbin. I said this on another site yesterday, Corbin needs to be sent back down to NXT and be repackaged.

The women’s shit was hilarious. Ronda immediately gave Charolette a left hand lmao

crowd seemed dead for me but me and my wife loved it

Charolette gave the big boot to that big black dude square in his face lmao

I’m not with raw guys on smackdown and vice versa, but it’s the raw after mania and I could care less

Back