Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

ICONIC new music for their solo careers lol you can def tell they don't use CFO no more, sounded extra generic on both sides. Fuxking pissed they ruining my chicks.

ICONIC new music for their solo careers lol you can def tell they don't use CFO no more, sounded extra generic on both sides. Fuxking pissed they ruining my chicks.

I actually liked Peytons new theme. Sounds strip club like lol. I can definitely see Billie heading to main event for a while

Also no matter how hard Cedric Alexander tried his hardest, he can't sound like a tough mad guy at all. Lol buddy just comes off like he got sugar in his tank.

I actually liked Peytons new theme. Sounds strip club like lol. I can definitely see Billie heading to main event for a while
Lol I didn't get a good hear but both def sounded not as good quality sound wise as CFO like they got somebody in the back throwing music together on fruity loops.

And smh at Allister and Kevin Owens getting jobbed out to that Indian shrek looking guy. My guys ain't deserve that.

Domink got the juice, first match in the game showed that. I can't name somebody debut match who was that fluent in it coming in with no indie experience.

Rey definitely must've trained him. Bruh looks comfortable. All he needs to do is put on a lil bit more muscle.

So Drew got a fractured jaw but talking like he's perfectly fine

wwe logic. i don’t even question this shit anymore

both mcintyre and orton got carted out the arena after several kicks to the head/face but will fight at clash at champions showing zero effects

bet sasha and big e will compete at clash of champions too

Back