Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

i still think this whole show should of been focused around Austin. Even could of had him on commentary for the one match of the night

baszler should’ve came out and put becky to sleep during that beer bash, then scoffed at austin before leaving the ring

instead she stood there in the back, looking all angry

I fear for her at WM. Heyman needs to talk some sense into Vince or else she’s not leaving with the title

baszler should’ve came out and put becky to sleep during that beer bash, then scoffed at austin before leaving the ring

instead she stood there in the back, looking all angry

I fear for her at WM. Heyman needs to talk some sense into Vince or else she’s not leaving with the title

I like that. Put her to sleep while staring at Austin...drop her unconscious body...then scoff at Austin as she leaves the ring.

Or snatch a beer out the cooler...drinks it and leaves the ring giving a sinister laugh.

Wrestlemamia with no audience is gonna suck. Imagine somebody winning the title and they celebrating to dead silence, I wouldn't look at that with a fond memory.

Wrestlemamia with no audience is gonna suck. Imagine somebody winning the title and they celebrating to dead silence, I wouldn't look at that with a fond memory.

Geez...if you're Drew, what's runnin thru your head??

Imagine winning your 1st major title on the biggest stage...only get this kinda reaction...

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Lol!

181e3bd454e294ef41ab46289ba1a7a072c58498.gifv

4e0bf3acfa977b30dc91bf357c4e1e941d89a5a8.gifv

Back