Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

He was on NXT for a minute but rarely ever got featured on tv

He basically one of those dudes who they aint have shit for so they kept putting him in different teams.

I read that they were high on him down there like not even a month before he got called up to RAW and the crazy thing is he had just formed a new team on there with somebody else like a week or 2 prior.

Now he here is

When Orton was trolling about leaving he was one of the dudes who he tagged in a AEW post too. Idk if he randomly did that shit to be funny or what

He was on NXT for a minute but rarely ever got featured on tv

He basically one of those dudes who they aint have shit for so they kept putting him in different teams.

I read that they were high on him down there like not even a month before he got called up to RAW and the crazy thing is he had just formed a new team on there with somebody else like a week or 2 prior.

Now he here is
Ahhh ok

He probably gonna end up just being another RAW jobber honestly but hes lasted longer than i thought he would against Ricochet.

So actually it was Ricochet who turned out the jobber lol. I'd say hopefully he goes to AEW during his next contract but I'd prefer Osprey.

Back