Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

Title change was stupid. Why do it?? How are they going to try to get the tag team division over with The O.C. and then have a fly by night made up tag team come in and take the belts. They can tell the story of Braun wanting a title shot without winning the tag team belts.

Guess I have to tune in to see where they're going with this. I hope the O.C. gets the belts back at the next PPV

Last edited:
Title change was stupid. Why do it?? How are they going to try to get the tag team division over with The O.C. and then have a fly by night made up tag team come in and take the belts. They can tell the story of Braun wanting a title shot without the tag team belts.

Guess I have to tune in to see where they're going with this. I hope the O.C. gets the belts back at the next PPV

I remember when Cena and Batista won the tag titles in like 2008 and dropped them like a week later or something

Title change was stupid. Why do it?? How are they going to try to get the tag team division over with The O.C. and then have a fly by night made up tag team come in and take the belts. They can tell the story of Braun wanting a title shot without winning the tag team belts.

There gonna do the "person a accidentally hits person b and cost them the titles to create friction and eventually one completely turns on the other" shit, thing is i dunno why the fuck they didnt just that tonight, literally no reason to give them the titles

Ok so I'm watching the Raw highlights...did I just watch Kofi jump thru the 2nd and 3rd ropes??

What is that muthafucca's vert?? Lol

Somebody turning probably. I mean thats the direction I'D go & I'd have that person be Rollins but truth be told they cant go wrong with a Braun turn either.

Somebody turning probably. I mean thats the direction I'D go & I'd have that person be Rollins but truth be told they cant go wrong with a Braun turn either.
I don't think that neither is going to turn to be honest. It'll be more of a Face vs Face whenever they square off. Rollins will have more of an edge because he'll probably be the one who attacks Braun before they face each other. It would be a boost to Rollins character if he fully turned on Braun though

Last edited:
i must’ve missed this awesome title reign by the OC that made them incapable of dropping the belts
Not saying it was an awesome reign (they're no Harlem Heat or Midnight Express by any means lol) but they were building them up as credible heel tag team champs. They've had 3 or 4 title defenses since having the belts and yes they cheated to win in probably all of those matches but that's what heel tag team champs do lol.

They had the belts through 2 PPVs I believe

If either one turns I think Seth should be the one to go heel. I remember when Braun started as heel but started gaining momentum and they turned him face. Once Braun was on a roll with the fans they started fuckin up Braun's run.

If either one turns I think Seth should be the one to go heel. I remember when Braun started as heel but started gaining momentum and they turned him face. Once Braun was on a roll with the fans they started fuckin up Braun's run.

That would be a good change and be a bigger pop for Braun if he were to win the universal title

Back