Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

Yo it's crazy how y'all gang up on someone for not agreeing with you. I've seen this before though
Adolf-Hitler-rally-Germany-1933.jpg

Champions should not be losing or getting pinned unless they losing their titles. The champion should be dominant and hard to beat.
That's a controversial take? That's how credible champions are made

I mean...not letting people have different opinions, insulting them because of the difference, talks of banning/getting them out of here because they don't agree with/conform to the standards of the echo chamber? Sounds fascist to me, but what do I know right?

Crucifiying and killing the knowledgeable guy who is trying to hip y'all to game so you won't accept your intelligence being questioned is acting better than you? I've seen this before, but I'll give a more relatable example.

But I guess I'll have to wait a few months for y'all to see what I see like with the Bray Wyatt story, or like with Bianca being booked too strong, or nobody being built credibly enough to take out Roman

Raw Producers

- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn promo: Michael Hayes

- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Miz: Jamie Noble

- Imperium promo: Jason Jordan

- Intercontinental Title Top Contender Battle Royal: Jason Jordan & Petey Williams

- Xavier Woods vs. Dominik Mysterio: Shane Helms

- Indus Sher match: Adam Pearce

- Raquel Rodriguez vs. Chelsea Green: Kenny Dykstra

- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. Judgment Day: Michael Hayes

Backstage News

- The main creative plans call for Indus Sher as a team, and Jinder Mahal as a mouthpiece, but Jinder will still wrestle.

- Dana Brooke vs. Emma and Tegan Nox vs. Nikki Cross were filmed for Main Event and were produced by Molly Holly

- No NXT talent were brought in for Main Event tapings

- Liv Morgan's injury is legit, and not a part of a storyline. We're told a couple of people came out of the Smackdown Tag Team Title match banged up.

- Lucky Ali was one of the enhancement wrestlers who took on Indus Sher.

- WWE live events report noted that tonight's Raw is the highest grossing event in their history in Greensboro.

- Early plans originally called for Trish Stratus and Becky Lynch to continue past Night of Champions.

I mean...not letting people have different opinions, insulting them because of the difference, talks of banning/getting them out of here because they don't agree with/conform to the standards of the echo chamber? Sounds fascist to me, but what do I know right?
Man....look it has nothing to do with you having a difference of opinion. Because everyone here constantly has a difference of opinion and it's all good and welcoming. But what you do is kill the vibe with statements that come out of left field and really aren't needed at all. Just being honestly, either they are not needed or they just do not make any sense. And if anyone replies to you, then you wanna act like you are the smartest one in the room and everyone else is stupid. Just being honest with you as i am sure everyone else here has as well at some point. It's just not normal man. Just not normal .

Last edited:
Man....look it has nothing to do with you having a difference of opinion. Because everyone here constantly has a difference of opinion and it's all good and welcoming forum. But what you do is kill the vibe with statements that come out of left field and really aren't needed at all. Just being honestly, either they are not needed or they just do not make any sense. And if anyone replies to you, then you wanna act like you are the smartest one in the room and everyone else is stupid. Just being honest with you as i am sure everyone else here has as well at some point. It's just not normal man. Just not normal .
You typed all of that because I said
Champions losing? Vince def back in charge of Raw

Y'all don't like me and want me gone because I have a difference of viewpoint. Fascism

The crazy part is, Imma still be here standing ten toes while y'all gon switch up to my way of thinking and not credit me like y'all have done numerous times. Y'all literally did it yesterday and I didn't say anything, but I'm bugging. Okay

The crazy part is, Imma still be here standing ten toes while y'all gon switch up to my way of thinking and not credit me like y'all have done numerous times. Y'all literally did it yesterday and I didn't say anything, but I'm bugging. Okay

and exhibit B...the "smartest one in the room" post.

Come on..you now forget what you type. That's is why i responded.
Hey it's all good my friend. I just call a spade a spade. Y'all want an echo chamber. Y'all don't want anyone to have a difference of opinion. If they don't view it like y'all do it becomes " they have a bad delivery." or devolve into personal insults like it always has. Y'all some Nazis. Calling it anything other than that would be a lie. Grow up and realize everybody don't gotta agree with you

Hey it's all good my friend. I just call a spade a spade. Y'all want an echo chamber. Y'all don't want anyone to have a difference of opinion. If they don't view it like y'all do it becomes " they have a bad delivery." or devolve into personal insults like it always has. Y'all some Nazis. Calling it anything other than that would be a lie. Grow up and realize everybody don't gotta agree with you

ok Ye...

Kanye-West-Paris-Couture-FW21-Shows-Photographed-by-Acielle---Styledumonde.jpg

You be easy...have a good one.

Back