Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Bro what is this fake def jam Vendetta beat?

2020 Nitro girls? Come on yo. This gotta be the worst raw of the year

• Haha
Reactions: RodyRod
I seen this somewhere before

DbMJwdbXUAE3QxC.jpg:large

• Haha
Reactions: IP360
That underground shit ain't going to last, shit is trash
It'll be legit if they get Thatcher and Riddle in there

let em have a full blown fight n not just some shit that last 2 minutes

it'll be a good way to debut thatcher. I'd be cool with that even if they scrapped it after

Tonite's episode was kinda all over the place

There are times where I’m ashamed as a wrestling fan. Raw underground is one of those times. Looked liked a cheesy 2000s dmx movie. Lmao at the comments

View attachment 331620Y

Im with Paul

i was hype to find out what the deal with that stable was and they aint even debut those mfs tonight. I thought thats what Shane was coming back for

RAW Underground won't last long

I actually liked tonight's random ass show. As fucking stupid as The Hurt Business sounds I thought tonight was a great showing and left off with a good hang over.

The underground shit is kind of weird but there is a few parts of it I liked. Like somebody said if Brocl randomly showed up in that and started something with Lashley man that shit writes itself.

I read somewhere that this new storyline is stretching out over weeks before its revealed. I just know one of them sweet slaping each other ass when they threw the bottle bomb. Lol I was like wtf?

Its prolly UE foreal based off that and their goofy reactions when they were walking off.

• Haha
Reactions: TonyDubbz