Monday Night Raw: 5/13

I was excited for Dana and Mandy getting taking out.

thought we was gone see 2 NXT women added to the mix

Team Raw really taking the loss now, 3 jobbers in Lana, Peyton Royce and Lacey Evans on the team.

“Survivor Series: the ONE night of year raw and smackdown competes head to head”

no its not!!!

I aint appreciate Randy threatening my girl Charley.

Can't front...Lacey was lookin good

raw’s women’s team is booty

It look like they finally bout to give smackdown they flowers/credit for being the better show. They've always tried to push the shit as secondary but you can't deny it being better than RAW lately

they just might take all of the matches Sunday

Reactions: RodyRod
So based on Drew coming out with the Rowdy Roddy Piper kilt, he's getting his belt back and gonna fight Double R at Survivor Series

It look like they finally bout to give smackdown they flowers/credit for being the better show. They've always tried to push the shit as secondary but you can't deny it being better than RAW lately

they just might take all of the matches Sunday
Smackdown winning the women's survivor series match but considering Raw did the job every match last year I think Raw going over to get the bragging rights

• Ether
Reactions: TonyDubbz
So based on Drew coming out with the Rowdy Roddy Piper kilt, he's getting his belt back and gonna fight Double R at Survivor Series
Nah, based on Drew stepping to Roman last week on Smackdown and kicking Jey Uso's head off