Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

I really hope its the latter

bray dont need no damn title

just have them do a cinematic match like the 1 between him and Cena where he runs down Ortons career and all the rumors of backstage politics.

Don't really wanna see Bray going for title again. Like Dubbz said...he don't need it.

Rather have him do those mind games kinda matches. The cinematic type matches. His character is an out of the box type character. So his matches should be that way too.

hot garbage is quite the hyperbole
i guess bray should start doing flips?
Bray Wyatt isn't a great wrestler in any category. What does a flip have to do with good matches? Thats not even close to his style nor does that make a match great or Richochet would be a GOAT by now... just putting on decent match works fine. Thats why people prefer him as the cinematic guy, only time its entertaining.

Bray Wyatt isn't a great wrestler in any category. What does a flip have to do with good matches? Thats not even close to his style nor does that make a match great or Richochet would be a GOAT by now... just putting on decent match works fine.

he doesn’t have to be. the fiend’s in-ring style matches the character

and i wasn’t serious about the flippy shit but it fools most fans into thinking a match is great

yea, I think that hes supposed to be portrayed as a monster movie villain.

on some Jason type shit. So most of his matches are slow or involve him taking a ass whooping before finally putting his opponent down. Its almost like he be playing with em until he ready to end it.

the only time where it didnt seem like he was in control was in the match against Strowman and Reigns cause he wasn't expecting that mf to show up like that towards the end and win

and this is why Bliss was mean mugging him that night when they ran into each other on Smackdown cause she possessed by the Fiend and that wasn't in his plan

I just meant Bray as a ring performer always been dull asf even as Bray the Wyatt Family leader. He got a few decent matches but nothing really "good". His current run reminds me of Kane in a way in 97/98. All smoke and horror but the matches just alright.

I'm down with the monster villain but they really going to have to make a way for that to feel special long term. Characters like FIEND would be the perfect example of why a off season would be a good thing to keep it fresh.

I'm all in on the character and the hype for the build but I'm not sold on any matches if they going be weak sauce or super slow and dragged out like usual.

Last edited:

Ali doing his damndest to save this angle.

nice explanation behind the mask & names, he should of saved that for RAW

Randy catching it on 2 fronts

Lol @ Drew preventing Miz from cashing in his MITB.

Back