Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

They shouldn't feed Seth to him either. Seth already took a big hit with his stable disintegrating and him taking an L at Wrestlemania and now about to take one to Drew.

people still hate Rollins right now for the rant he did on twitter about Ospreay. I feel like no one would mind or complain if he lost, it'll also make Mcintyre look that much more legit pinning him

the loss of the stable is pretty big tho, i was wondering if he'd just get new guys to follow him or if theyd drop it

people still hate Rollins right now for the rant he did on twitter about Ospreay. I feel like no one would mind or complain if he lost, it'll also make Mcintyre look that much more legit pinning him

the loss of the stable is pretty big tho, i was wondering if he'd just get new guys to follow him or if theyd drop it

I think he should recruit at least 2 more until AOP comes back. I like the direction they were going b4 all this.

Last edited:
Makes no sense why Zelina is managing so many people lol Theory expecially doesnt make any sense. She getting the Bobby The Brain treatment just because.

Man after watchin a few of the more recent years of fights one thing i noticed is the over use of the stunned "omg how did they survive the 3 count" look the wrestler gives after a pin. Shit so corny.

Last edited:
Also that overuse of the camera shaking for shitty wrestling is going to give a nigga seizure some day. I dont know how yall do this new era lol.

Also that overuse of the camera shaking for shitty wrestling is going to give a nigga seizure some day. I dont know how yall do this new era lol.
To be honest the wrestling these days is much better then the wrestling in the attitude era. So If you were a fan of mostly the AE its probably just the over the top stories and less about the wrestling you were into. These days the actual wrestling blows the AE quality out the park. So it's just matter of if your a fan of wrestling or just a fan of wild storylines that separates the 2.

Probably try giving AEW on TNT a few shots, their story telling and wrestling is both high quality. Smackdown and Raw is usually hard to watch in general.

You could try NXT too but it's mostly just a straight up wrestling show.

I wish they'd throw a curveball and have theory go over Aliester

the fact that he got backing from Andrade, Zelina & Garza should be just enough for him to pick up the win from outside interference but im sure Aliester is going over (Which i dont mind either) it would be dope to have curveball tho just to shake shit up

It looks like Sarah Logan won’t be out of a job for long.

Despite being released by WWE in a round of cuts last week, Logan is said to be nearing a return to the company. The news comes from Fightful Select. Helping fan the flames further is Ryan Satin, who says one of the recently released superstars could even be on tonight’s live episode of RAW.

“Hearing it’s possible that one of the wrestlers who was released from WWE last week could be making an appearance on RAW tonight,” Satin says. This would certainly be a surprise, although with Drake Maverick supposedly working the NXT cruiserweight tournament despite being released, it isn’t totally unprecedented.

Logan appeared last week on RAW when she was defeated by Shayna Baszler in quick fashion

Back