Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Can't front...insas onnl the fence wit this Seth/AOP connect...but I'm actually liking this.

So I guess Joe gettin beatdown is WWE's way of transitioning him from commentary, and back to the ring

They gotta stop giving Asuka a mic, if a promo is needed then give her a manager to speak for her.

I would've had Auska speak in a more serious tone strictly in Japanese towards Becky. Then at the end, have her say the Auska 2 belts line in English. THEN have Becky respond the way she did after hers.

So instead of bringing up NXT chicks that people know they bring up NXT chicks that people have no clue who they are.

So instead of bringing up NXT chicks that people know they bring up NXT chicks that people have no clue who they are.

Because they are jobbing to the mainstays on the main roster. Rather Charlotte beat Chelsea Green than Bianca Belair

Surprised that Mysterio held on the Us title by now.......I still believe he should drop the belt to Andrade... But I wouldn't be surprised if Carillo gets it first... The Wwe seems real high on him.

people know who Chelsea is idk about Deonna tho

maybe if they fans of Marty Scrull cuz thats his wife

Back