- Becky Lynch and Damage CTRL segment: TJ Wilson

- DX promo: Shane Helms

- Seth Rollins & Street Profits vs. Imperium: Shane Helms

- Charlotte promo: Petey Williams

- Bianca Belair vs. Sonya Deville: Petey Williams

- Miz in ring promo: Jason Jordan

- Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory: Adam Peace

Backstage News

- Undertaker's coat and hat were sent to the show, even though it wasn't used.

- Rikishi was ill, which is why the Acknowledgement Ceremony was canceled. It was known by Friday that it wouldn't happen, and creative was changed for Smackdown.

- Afa and Sika did not end up appearing.

- Bella Twins and Tatanka were set for the show at one point, but didn't end up going.

- Becky Lynch was not injured on the show. The Bloodline segment went over time, and time had to be cut from the planned Bayley vs. Becky Lynch match

- Dana Brooke vs. Nikki Cross and Bronson Reed vs. Akira Tozawa were filmed for Main Event. There weren't NXT talent brought in for this show.

- For those asking about Giovani Vinci grabbing his knee, we're told he's fine.

- We're told that people of influence within the company were very happy with how Raw turned out.

This how you know Vince isn’t running creative anymore. Not a chance we would’ve gotten to see Biker Taker again if he was, everyone says he hates that character.

This how you know Vince isn’t running creative anymore. Not a chance we would’ve gotten to see Biker Taker again if he was, everyone says he hates that character.
And hopefully the last, the biker look made him look 10x older then if he dresses up as the dead man not that it really matters anyway he old asf.

I did pop for American Badd Ass theme, they literally never went back to it after a couple months of the ABA debut. And i thought it was a good song choice for the character but id probably pop just as much if he came down to Rollin. Lol

And hopefully the last, the biker look made him look 10x older then if he dresses up as the dead man not that it really matters anyway he old asf.

I did pop for American Badd Ass theme, they literally never went back to it after a couple months of the ABA debut. And i thought it was a good song choice for the character but id probably pop just as much if he came down to Rollin. Lol

If he would of came out to Keep Rollin on Monday that shit would of been great. I always preferred that one over the ABA one

those rights must’ve been expensive af lol

Taker old asf, he look old asf in either. Now that he’s a legend completely, bringing the Deadman out when they put the Deadman away for his AJ Styles feud would be a lil bit OD anyways.

I got LA Knight winning over Bray Wyatt by an interference from Uncle Howdy. At which, will lead to a shutdown at Wrestlemania

I got LA Knight winning over Bray Wyatt by an interference from Uncle Howdy. At which, will lead to a shutdown at Wrestlemania

im thinking the rest of the gang gonna show up at the Rumble then Bray really gonna show his true colors

Back