Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

While we're on the topic are there any women competitors out there who yall would say are the total package as far as in ring skill and promos go?

Cause I feel like we've watched all these mfs struggle through promos at some point and let's not even get into those who can talk but can't wrassle...

This a serious question btw. I really wanna know who would yall say is the total package as far as the women go

While we're on the topic are there any women competitors out there who yall would say are the total package as far as in ring skill and promos go?

Cause I feel like we've watched all these mfs struggle through promos at some point and let's not even get into those who can talk but can't wrassle...

This a serious question btw. I really wanna know who would yall say is the total package as far as the women go

In WWE only or in general?

Charlotte when in go mode, Bayley, and id even say Becky. All these people struggled to deal with fan hate at the beggining more so then just not being good at a promo.

Since her heel turn I will say Bayley

I actually thought about Bayley too. When she's not trying to be too serious. Shit was shakey whenever she first came back but now she's getting back to where she was during the TD Era

Alot of those chicks struggled because the fans basically said fuck them and booed and chanted other random things before they gave the womens evolution a chance. They didnt know how to control their emotions.

Charlotte cried.
Sasha got emotional too.
Becky froze up.
Bayley froze up.

Bayley by default just because she the most well rounded. She not the best talker or the best wrestler, but she’s just good enough in both departments to eek by most of the other women that are only good in one or the other.

Alot of those chicks struggled because the fans basically said fuck them and booed and chanted other random things before they gave the womens evolution a chance. They didnt know how to control their emotions.

This is actually true. Thats what I was gonna say about Charlotte. I think the fan reactions fucked her up a lot early in the game but now she knows how to deal with it and I think she's at her best whenever she bask in the heat and welcomes all the hate.

Id say the same applies to Bayley

Its still Bianca for me. But Rhea imo.

Jade has the potential to be there. But they need to give her quality opponents to feud.

Tiffany Stratton has the potential.
You honestly believe Bianca has good mic skills?

Rhea def can hold her own from what we have seen.

This is actually true. Thats what I was gonna say about Charlotte. I think the fan reactions fucked her up a lot early in the game but now she knows how to deal with it and I think she's at her best whenever she bask in the heat and welcomes all the hate.

Id say the same applies to Bayley

Which is why I like heel Charlotte more than face Charlotte.

Jade is no where near all around. She can deliver a promo but everything else is a BIG work in progress. Some folkss can look the part and talk good but never greatly improve. Thats Jade so far in the past 2 years we been rooting her on. Folks say she is improving then a match later she back to square one. Idk man, im a little worried about her.

I think Rhea is fine, Bianca needs work. Jade’s in-ring hasn’t caught up with her mic work.

I agree with the consensus of Bayley, Charlotte, Becky and Sasha being total packages. No surprise that the Horsewomen figured it out over time.

Nah Charlotte can work in the ring, but her promos are monotonous and robotic. Becky be mad cringe on the mic and Sasha was always hit or miss

Back