Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

they should of never made separate women's title for NXT. Thats where the problem came in

they should of left it at one set of titles and had the champs float from brand to brand like they were doing in the beginning
cuz they were 100$ devloping tag teams in nxt, and if sasha and hhh been on the same page for a while like it has been seeming, thy both prolly want to see that part of the industry really grow

cuz they were 100$ devloping tag teams in nxt, and if sasha and hhh been on the same page for a while like it has been seeming, thy both prolly want to see that part of the industry really grow

from time to time she'll tweet out in all caps how she loves tag team wrestling if theres a good match going on

I do think she wants to see better for the womens tag titles and she wants to see creative do better when it comes to booking that division

the NXT div isn't as strong as it was but its still more stable than the main rosters as of right now.

whoever is over the tag divisions down there needs to take over for the divisions across all brands because they know how to keep the tag titles from being an afterthought

Creative's direction is kinda fucc'd up, and made no sense. Why use them when you got other singles women on the roster?

Cuz that's the title she cares the most about and is tired of them playing around with it
she's just a cancer as a tag team partner.... she probably wanted Bayley to leave with her the first time she quit...... Bayley was smart enough to tell Sasha " fuck you i needs my bread".

she's just a cancer as a tag team partner.... she probably wanted Bayley to leave with her the first time she quit...... Bayley was smart enough to tell Sasha " fuck you i needs my bread".

confused-look-gif-1.gif

you sound like a hater dawg

Back