Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

He might of dropped the Stunner again now that hes gone back heel

i know he back to doing his pop up powerbomb & apron powerbomb

i didn't know that Cody Rhodes has been a free agent the last couple of weeks..... does anybody think he will jump ship if Vince showed the right amount?

Fuuuckkk no!

they're prolly just using the free agency story to get people talking

hes suppose to be back on AEW this week so he'll probably cut a promo where he announce he re-signed or he'll just keep the tease going

Last edited:
i didn't know that Cody Rhodes has been a free agent the last couple of weeks..... does anybody think he will jump ship if Vince showed the right amount?
Under no circumstances

of the 4 EVP's Cody is the weak link.... i think the only reason Cody might stay is the the 2 tv shows he has now & his brother has a comfy job.

i dont see him walking away from AEW any time soon man.. If he ever does it'll be years from now when hes older and he gets bored over there

of the 4 EVP's Cody is the weak link.... i think the only reason Cody might stay is the the 2 tv shows he has now & his brother has a comfy job.

Might? Naw he staying. I can probably see him doin shows on other promotions. Especially NJPW.

Back