Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

they should of made her beckys muscle going into this feud

that way she could have a story and really "break out"

cut a promo about how shes tired of being used to help others succeed, etc.. etc..

have Becky tell her thats all she'll ever be. etc.. etc.. and use that as a way to get her more support

Rollins/Owens will be great when it happens..

i dont even wanna what i THINK might happen coming outta the Rumble cause i dont wanna speak it into existence..

KO playing the roll of flunkie don't sit well with me.

Idk if id say hes a flunky since he basically tricked Rollins into letting him into the title picture.

u know its only a matter of time before all that bestfriend shit go out the window too

It shoulda been happening at WM!

I wouldnt mind this at all

they got quite a few options right now for mania.

i aint wanna say it but if he do somehow beat Reigns at the rumble then we could get Rollins vs Owens at mania 1 on 1 or they could go with the original triple threat match if Big E wins the Rumble and Owens somehow weasels his way in before WM

I wouldnt mind this at all

they got quite a few options right now for mania.

i aint wanna say it but if he do somehow beat Reigns at the rumble then we could get Rollins vs Owens at mania 1 on 1 or they could go with the original triple threat match if Big E wins the Rumble and Owens somehow weasels his way in before WM

I wouldn’t mind this at all as long as Big E gets his redemption

Its been 5 months since I started watching WWE again and I've yet to see Kevin Owens hit a stunner
It was a weird finish choice for him....

I didn't like when Cena was doing it either... But at least he did it off the ropes

Back