Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/6

So this Sunday Orton will interfere and the match gets thrown out or DQ... kinda wish these things weren't so obvious.

Well glad WrestleMania won't be Edge vs Orton dud match.

Saw its rumored to be changed to Wyatt vs Edge ....wondered why they went a different route with talks. Makes sense now.

Randy Orton can take that L and it not hurt him at all.
He at the stage in his career where he putting the next gen over
He been doing that the last 10 years. Think folks just ready for him to be gone for a while as he never has taken a break. He became boring just staying around so long.

Randy Orton can take that L and it not hurt him at all.
He at the stage in his career where he putting the next gen over

yep, he said a few months ago right before the Keith Lee match that he wanted to help create the next generation of stars.

so it look like he gonna be putting more people over in the future

an argument can be made that drew should've never lost the title
but i'm not the biggest fan of long title reigns so i guess you have to shake things up every now and then

You know what’s funny? Fans are strange when it comes to title reigns. I’m curious to see how much some of us fans really care about how long a title reign should be. I may make a thread about it

You know what’s funny? Fans are strange when it comes to title reigns. I’m curious to see how much some of us fans really care about how long a title reign should be. I may make a thread about it
Depends how the reign is going, the moment it starts becoming trash you gotta pull the trigger on a new champion

Back