Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/6

Lmfao Lana winning that battle royale is funny as shit.

everybody acting like they care about her since she started goin through tables.. n now they gotta deal w/ her as the #1 contender for Asukas title

they bout to turn on her quicker than Big show turn on everybody

crazy thing is i would of been cool with either Nattie or Lacey winning it cause Nattie kinda deserves it and Lacey would of just been a good heel opponent for Asuka even if we all knew she was gonna lose.

gotta admit, that was clever the way they brought Lana back in tho since she hadn't been eliminated

This company does dumb stuff so it wouldn't surprise me they have Lana somehow go over and get a pity run

Nah

like @already home_17 said. its probably gonna be short and sweet

hell, Nia might come out and put her through a table again during the match

her winning has to be connected to some petty shit

Raw looking like the younger show and I like that. It gives room for Adam Cole to slide in by next year. Smackdown got all the hot storylines but Raw got potential to kill with all the young talent and OGs like AJ Styles and Randy to give talent help and advice. It would be even more dope if they got Killer Kross because honestly fuck coming back on NXT, he a made future legend.

Fiend on Raw is still whatever because it will be cool builds but boring ass matches to end it.

RAW had all the young talent before the draft and we see how that shit was going...

shit just trash man

I like that Smackdown used to call itself the land of opportunity cause thats what it seems like fr even tho they dont call it that anymore.

RAW is where talents go to die

Mfs dropped the ball on Garza, Andrade, Street Profits, Viking Raiders, etc.. etc..

RAW had all the young talent before the draft and we see how that shit was going...

shit just trash man

I like that Smackdown used to call itself the land of opportunity cause thats what it seems like fr even tho they dont call it that anymore.

RAW is where talents go to die

Mfs dropped the ball on Garza, Andrade, Street Profits, Viking Raiders, etc.. etc..
That was also Heyman and them switching shit up mid run when he got axed, hopefully now they got plans for the guys when they planned the draft. Wishful thinking but hopefully.

That was also Heyman and them switching shit up mid run when he got axed, hopefully now they got plans for the guys when they planned the draft. Wishful thinking but hopefully.

True. Heymans removal did seem to fuck some of the newer folks over mid push

43e33c477e094328f0472cffca22020ae30830f3.gifv

21c81d23b7b51f5be1b65c108a7eff9f5930d6bd.gifv

One thing I'll say about Raw Underground, it made Hurt Business look fucking good. I legit was sold on them after their segments

Back