Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/6

Shit makes all the sense in the world

Ali the hacker/leader of Retribution.

He been throwing subliminals on twitter all this damn time. Complaining about being left off shows, being on main event n all that. It makes sense

If true...GENIUS!!

Ali must've been the one who created the idea. Vince not capable of creating something that intricate.

Remember they had also said that they had a major storyline that would last through the summer into the fall but it had to be postponed due to Covid. That report dropped right around the time the hacker promos stopped airing.

So i bet you thats what that major angle was. They were just dragging it out for a long ass time.

Orton pinning Drew was a nice change of pace.

I was expecting his team to lose with Montez and Dawkins setting up the frog splash on Ziggler or Roode.. thats usually their go to in matches like that so that was kinda refreshing

Next week... Ali need to cut a promo re-introducing the members by they real names before revealing that those names were just a shot at WWE for taking peoples names and giving them stupid ones

Didn't Lana sign a new deal last year, she's going to get this treatment a lot. I guess Rusev didn't think about that when he made those comments

Back