Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/6

Lmaooo yo Rollins really out here taking mfs eyes

Idk wtf they about to do, i thought that him and Aliester would be a feud for Summerslam.. I swear i aint trying to see Rollins vs Reys son

I'm the biggest WWE hater but even I am enjoying the Messiah character. He just need to get pass the Mysterio family because they're boring.

yea, I dont fw Rey in 2020 and i damn sure dont care for seeing his son wrestle.

Him and Rollins had a good match at Extreme Rules but I could care less for all the other shit mostly cause its Rey.

I was never a big Rey Mysterio fan so I’m hoping this storyline ends at Summerslam and Seth goes after someone else, preferably Aleister since Murphy “took” his eye out last night

i know lots of attitude era fans hated it but i loved austin’s heel run (not turn) in 2001

especially the two man power trip. niggas were savages

I really wished HHH hadn’t torn his quad. I was against Austin turning heel at mania but him aligned with HHH was a good way to not make him look like the typical cowardly her that wwe loves to create, even to this day. It could have been epic had HHH not gotten injured

McIntyre vs Orton.........

Yeah I think I'm legit bored with WWE's main event status. So fucking lame, just a straight up BOREFEST. Can't wait for fans again because WWE not even trying at this point.

Back