Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Today's WWE TV taping is scheduled to be Kairi Sane's final date with WWE, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Sane is finishing up her run on good terms, having made the choice to return to live in Japan full-time as she was married earlier this year.

Sane will remain part of WWE's extended family, but the episodes being taped today will be her last as part of this run.

Can't wait to see how they clean up the cluster fuck of that Sasha/Auska ending.

Fucc it...they gotta do a cage match. One on one. No Bayley interference.

Milk carton status? Lol

I've been asking that question every week. Bruh just completely fell off the WWE earth.

He either got that Rona or they sending him back to NXT

I read over the weekend that Heyman called up a lot of folks before he knew he was gonna be removed. He had plans for them but since he got axed from that position they now stuck in limbo on the main roster with nothing to do.

Chelsea Green was called up, Brandon Vink & a few other folks

Ay bruh!! they need to stop playing with us

they been teasing TF out of all black stable!!

I have been saying for weeks that those mfs should take Truth in. I thought that shit was finally about to happen

He either got that Rona or they sending him back to NXT

I read over the weekend that Heyman called up a lot of folks before he knew he was gonna be removed. He had plans for them but since he got axed from that position they now stuck in limbo on the main roster with nothing to do.

Chelsea Green was called up, Brandon Vink & a few other folks
I just read that Theory is accused of having inappropriate contact with a 13y/o girl

raw’s first hour has never been this black

plot twist: ali turns on ricochet and cedric to join MVP’s crew...

i’m just throwing ish at the wall here

raw’s first hour has never been this black

plot twist: ali turns on ricochet and cedric to join MVP’s crew...

i’m just throwing ish at the wall here

Bruh I think Cedric gonna turn. Last week or week b4 that, Ced looked like he was contemplating it when MVP approached them.

Back