Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

Do they atleast got the WWE "crowd" freely talking and saying what they want like AEW to give it an edge or they being made to react like a generic crowd?

Always said it from the get go

Charlotte and Auska run womens wrestling in WWE when it comes to the top tier talent, NXT Included.
Yall acting like the goddess known as Sasha Banks dont exist lol. Yall wont be saying all of this after Sasha Bayley Pt. 3

Yall acting like the goddess known as Sasha Banks dont exist lol. Yall wont be saying all of this after Sasha Bayley Pt. 3
Yeah I was on the Sasha train since day 1 in NXT and still am but Charlotte and Auska are by far better ring technicians(sorry to my baby Sasha). Sasha top 5 for women tho easily.

So now u gotta wonder who takes the title of asuka cause she aint losin this quick and the rest of the the division is average at best, might have the same issue as they did with becky cause they aint built up anyone else worth a damn

Charlotte and Asuka definitely more believable in ring but I feel like Sasha takes the most chances in ring, especially in those HAIC, Elimination Chamber matches. It's just some pay off and some don't. Charlotte, Asuka, then Banks

Yeah but they wrestlers too lol. Let them get into the shit's with the in-ring talents. Some unpredictability would be nice

Random example, I didnt know who the hell Pineapple Pete was in AEW but him being in the crowd, Y2J talking trash about him and picking a fight with him, now he's an established character in their crowd and got a match out of being there

you mean to tell me y’all REALLY give af about discovering who pineapple pete is?

like was this really necessary?

Charlotte and Asuka definitely more believable in ring but I feel like Sasha takes the most chances in ring, especially in those HAIC, Elimination Chamber matches. It's just some pay off and some don't. Charlotte, Asuka, then Banks

Banks got the most heart for sure. She takes the most brutal spots.

So now u gotta wonder who takes the title of asuka cause she aint losin this quick and the rest of the the division is average at best, might have the same issue as they did with becky cause they aint built up anyone else worth a damn

Asuka a lot more entertaining than Becky tho.

They also started pushing that "Man" shit way too hard with Becky too and people got tired of it

as long as they let Asuka keep doing what shes doing now i dont mind her having a lengthy reign

I always had them as my top 3

Back