Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

I can't help but say it again...

that Rollins/Murphy feud is gonna be nice whenever they break up
I heard KO vs Seth Rollins going to Mania, few years ago I'd mark out like a kid but WWE knows how to make 2 dope vet wrestlers have a mediocre match on the big shows. Hope they actually give us Blacl vs Steen type shit.

SP wins belts...only to set up AoP to win them at Elimination Chamber PPV

Drew wins Raw title...only to set up a feud wit Seth

Buddy wins IC title from...wait who's the Raw IC title holder again??

Oh well...BOOK IT!!
Perfect way to get the belts on the right team. Like how u a stable and have a real team yet the 2 single guys take their shine
Lol

If WWE was smart they would have the profits in Mania crowd with the straps coming out instead of having them lose at EC.

Either way I wouldn't be mad.

Its a crime that the AoP aint had a death grip on those tag titles + it'll be a good look for the stable to have them and finally get them on a legit team even tho I like Murphy/Rollins.

One thing I can say for sure WWE has done a good job at separating brands Smackdown from Raw after SS because I don't know who is half their champions over there off the top.

Perfect way to get the belts on the right team. Like how u a stable and have a real team yet the 2 single guys take their shine
Lol

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that shit to annoy people cause it looked crazy having those two big mfs coming out behind Rollins & Murphy without the titles when they were an actual team

Back