Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

Damn

that segment wasn't so bad its crazy that they're pushing this story so hard tho when the white folks are mad

Lashley already said he getting death threats. Maybe they trying to get this nigga taken out

anyways, i think Rusev got a side bitch. Maybe its Scarlette Bardeux. I one can only hope...

I missed everything b4 the Rollins/Rowan match but i dvr'd it

i might go back and watch but i kinda wanna hop on COD.

Only match I saw people say was good was Kairi/Becky

fighting in the main concourse...

recently inspired by cody and jericho

dont @ me

Lmao nah fam Aj Styles and Daniel Bryan did it when he first went heel, not to mention WWE always does that shit

Thats why i didnt get the hype when people were excited for it on AEW. We've seen it many, many times.

:niggaa:

Only difference was they did it w/ a group of people

Edit: I just noticed you said recently but still nah

I saw the opening match and that was it....

Too busy watching Pistons/Pacers and the series finale of The Deuce.

Personally, WWE is in serious trouble right now last week RAW only had 3,000 viewers in the UK. Then I was on Twitter reading it was the same ol' shit.

I was watching NWA Power on YouTube earlier and man... I'll I'll take watching that show over RAW/SD or AEW to be honest. Just some simple straight to the point show.

I saw the opening match and that was it....

Too busy watching Pistons/Pacers and the series finale of The Deuce.

Personally, WWE is in serious trouble right now last week RAW only had 3,000 viewers in the UK. Then I was on Twitter reading it was the same ol' shit.

I was watching NWA Power on YouTube earlier and man... I'll I'll take watching that show over RAW/SD or AEW to be honest. Just some simple straight to the point show.

I agree.

People sleep on Powerrr but its dope. Its a real breath of fresh air just due to that old school feeling, everything is presented differently they even shoot commercials to play during their breaks. I also like their roster cause its got a lot of the guys i fucked w/ and hadn't seen in a while. It was dope seeing Mr. Kennedy on there and Eli Drake, Sandow.

I agree.

People sleep on Powerrr but its dope. Its a real breath of fresh air just due to that old school feeling, everything is presented differently they even shoot commercials to play during their breaks. I also like their roster cause its got a lot of the guys i fucked w/ and hadn't seen in a while. It was dope seeing Mr. Kennedy on there and Eli Drake, Sandow.

Exactly. Man it's just crazy to think that 2 out of those 3 names were wasted talent in WWE. Vince is running his own company into the ground to the point it's near WCW 1999 - 2001 levels.

AEW is alright but that product needs work. JR seems like he's bored, the women's division is thin, & the time limit shit they are killing themselves with.

Exactly. Man it's just crazy to think that 2 out of those 3 names were wasted talent in WWE. Vince is running his own company into the ground to the point it's near WCW 1999 - 2001 levels.

AEW is alright but that product needs work. JR seems like he's bored, the women's division is thin, & the time limit shit they are killing themselves with.

Yeah but AEW is a brand new company. They got room to adjust and improve. JR needs to go tho. Have him just stick wit the behind the scenes shyt.

Looking forward to seeing her and Zelina go 1 on 1 just so i can see that thing jiggle. Its coming

I watched RAW on dvr and I could only get through 1hr 1/2 before I took it off my dvr. From now on I'll just check for RAW through YouTube highlights.

I can't do it anymore.

IDC what anybody says, that Lana storyline is entertaining asf and feels fresh compared to all the other women turns on her man storylines they done in the past.

" ALL RUSEV WANTED WAS SEX EVERYWHERE WE WENT"
*CROWD POPS*

Its funny to me and is way better than what they were trying to do with Mike and Maria. I honest to god think that most of the complaints are coming from angry white males.

the people in attendance week to week seem to be enjoying + its edgy and thats what people asked for

Its funny to me and is way better than what they were trying to do with Mike and Maria. I honest to god think that most of the complaints are coming from angry white males.

the people in attendance week to week seem to be enjoying + its edgy and thats what people asked for

source.gif

A fine azzz white woman + makin out wit a black man on tv = angry Anglo Saxon males...
RbgYhzI.gif

Smh at Lashley gettin death threats. Muthafuccas don't have the balls to say all that to his face tho.

Back