Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

with Bray being drafted to SD i think it’s safe to say he’s taking the L to seth at crown jewel

he’s back to being the eater of worlds pins

I feel like they need to give him to the title now, especially if they gonna do a rematch. I still stand by him not needing it but if they have a shitty finish like at Hell in a Cell then its a wrap.

with rumors of there being a big trade going down I feel like its gonna involve either him or Rollins some how.

A while ago i saw some shit that said Rambling Rabbit was being used to represent Rollins. Im starting to wonder if theres any truth to that shit now.

I expect another bs finish, another seth dq cause itll be at saudi and nobody will give af there, then a final match at ss where fiend finally wins??? Fuck otherwise i have no idea wtf they could do without fucking up his character, hell i dunno who theyd even have beat seth if not him

I expect another bs finish, another seth dq cause itll be at saudi and nobody will give af there, then a final match at ss where fiend finally wins??? Fuck otherwise i have no idea wtf they could do without fucking up his character, hell i dunno who theyd even have beat seth if not him

they need to give it to him

im not a fan of him having the title because i know how people will bitch about his reign 5-6 months in

but at this point they gotta go the "Send everybody home happy" route or continue to face backlash.

Back