Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

They neutered my dude...damn shame.

Him and Shinsuke both..

a plethora of those mid-late 2010s NXT stars should’ve been a bigger deal once called to the main roster. but because vince didn’t “get it”, a lot of them floundered and didn’t live up to their potential once promoted

those who are still on the roster today might’ve missed their moment

If there is any situation where the phrase "Let it play out" should be used then its this one right here. Hunter hasn't given any reason as far as I know for us to think he AINT gonna do the right thing.

Definitely..again...they do deliberately like to take fans on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. There's nothing wrong w that.

(Devil's advocate) BUT still doesn't make fans gripe less invalid.

And I will never understand why does it matter if said wrestler hasn't been around the championship in sometime

They Still had it more times than other wrestlers..thats the point

Again knowing how the booking/promotions and being the "it" wrestler goes...

a plethora of those mid-late 2010s NXT stars should’ve been a bigger deal once called to the main roster. but because vince didn’t “get it”, a lot of them floundered and didn’t live up to their potential once promoted

💯

She hasn’t been champ in 2 years. Niggas rather Liv or nia win a throwaway battle Royal on a random Raw just for the vibes then complain weeks later when the reign isn’t going the way they envisioned. Which probably is the result of winning a nothing battle Royal that was thrown together on the fly due to injury.

This isn’t rocket science. I rather Liv or Nia pin Becky for the belt since that will have more significance. And that’s more than likely how that thought process went.

...she was NXT women's champ last year tho

"riight"

Keith Lee would've been a bigger deal under current HHH regime. VKM fucc'd that up

Definitely..again...they do deliberately like to take fans on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. There's nothing wrong w that.

(Devil's advocate) BUT still doesn't make fans gripe less invalid.

And I will never understand why does it matter if said wrestler hasn't been around the championship in sometime

They Still had it more times than other wrestlers..thats the point

Again knowing how the booking/promotions and being the "it" wrestler goes...

The gripes are valid

And as far as the highlighted goes all that I really got for that is that there's levels. 🤷🏿‍♂️ they went with Becky for a reason.

Maybe it was because she was a safe choice and they had to make the decision on the fly. Thrusting someone new into that position with no plans for them u never really know how it'll go.

fact is they don’t trust Liv and just keep her up front for her simps

When she does win she will be a transitional champion. An unremarkable run.

Y’all really that eager to watch this girl no sell Rhea’s power moves huh?

This ain’t stardom.

fact is they don’t trust Liv and just keep her up front for her simps

When she does win she will be a transitional champion. An unremarkable run.

Y’all really that eager to watch this girl no sell Rhea’s power moves huh?

This ain’t stardom.
That's why they should give her a shot, her fans making her merchandise top 10 seller, she's over with the fans so give her the ball to run with. If it fails then everyone would know she's not the one

That's why they should give her a shot, her fans making her merchandise top 10 seller, she's over with the fans so give her the ball to run with. If it fails then everyone would know she's not the one
I think it should happen so these fools can shut up about it forever.

She basically a mute that makes funny faces with her tongue out. Yeah she gon make for some great storytelling and promos

Keith Lee would've been a bigger deal under current HHH regime. VKM fucc'd that up

dude

undisputed era
shinsuke
malakai black
samoa joe
pete dunne
buddy matthews
swerve
apolo crews
tony storm
athena
*EDIT FTR

not saying they all would’ve been stars,but their trajectory could’ve been different if they were called up under different leadership

Last edited:
dude

undisputed era
shinsuke
malakai black
samoa joe
pete dunne
buddy matthews
swerve
apolo crews
tony storm
athena

not saying they all would’ve been stars,but their trajectory could’ve been different if they were called up under different leadership

Black & Buddy had the type of matches AEW has. Their match was so good...VKM had th3m run it back 3 times if I'm not mistaken. Yet I don't think folks then truly appreciated it.

dude

undisputed era
shinsuke
malakai black
samoa joe
pete dunne
buddy matthews
swerve
apolo crews
tony storm
athena
*EDIT FTR

I would be terrified when these talents went to the main roster because VKM wouldn’t know who most of them were or how they worked. I would see some of these talents on Raw/Smackdown and be scared at how they would be used smh

I would be terrified when these talents went to the main roster because VKM wouldn’t know who most of them were or how they worked. I would see some of these talents on Raw/Smackdown and be scared at how they would be used smh

Which is why I'm glad Kross back on NXT. VKM screwed him royally when he got called up. 1st match wit Jeff Hardy...loss. Then they had him in that stupid azzz mask. Smh.

I think when he came back and feuded wit Drew, that was the opportunity for a good reset. But they dropped the ball again.

Back