Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/6

Oh it's not the talent that I'm talking about.....I mean Cody himself would be boring....he calls himself the american nightmare but it doesn't feels like he's using that name correctly

It’s all comes down to creative. He was using the same moniker in AEW for the time he was there. I get it though but I don’t look at it as a big deal

It’s all comes down to creative. He was using the same moniker in AEW for the time he was there. I get it though but I don’t look at it as a big deal

Plus it makes sense. What's opposite of your father being known as The American Dream?

I find it hard to believe WWE build up Cody to be this Super Saiyan babyface for 2yrs...only to just put a half azzz effort in his title reign. Abandoning a continued push after a talent won the title is something VKM has done. Plus from a business standpoint, it wouldn't make sense.

Let's be real...Cody has been set up to be the face of WWE. Both in & out the ring. He's by far the biggest babyface the company has ever had in a couple of years. It's even more shocking the CONSISTENT positive reaction he's been able to maintain wit fans in those 2 years. Cuz we all know how fickle WWE fans be wit the the talent. So I highly doubt they gonna just drop the ball on a Cody title reign.

Like Ro said...it comes down to creative. So I'd like to believe wit HHH at the helm, his title reign will be fine.

Last edited:
Cody is the biggest face in wrestling today, not just in the WWE.

The roster today isn’t the same as it was a few years ago and the Boss is dead.

Cody’s reign will be fine. He has plenty of great names to have feuds with for the title. There’s plenty of stories they can develop that make sense and will be plenty entertaining.

Cody is the biggest face in wrestling today, not just in the WWE.

The roster today isn’t the same as it was a few years ago and the Boss is dead.

Cody’s reign will be fine. He has plenty of great names to have feuds with for the title. There’s plenty of stories they can develop that make sense and will be plenty entertaining.
if Cody wins the title i hope he stfu talking about his father.

Back