Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/6

Unpopular opinion.....cody's run as champion will be weak as hell

Under the VKM regime...yes

Under the HHH regime...no

And I only say no b/c of the talent they currently have now. HHH has allowed talent like Gunther...Gable...Nak...etc to truly show what they can do. Plus you got the talent that'll be coming from NXT. So there's a plethora of options for them to throw at Cody durin his potential reign. And oh btw...you still got Punk out there when he returns.

So they got plenty of options for him to have a meaningful run. Im...depending on the draft...I think Gunther should be the final boss.

Last edited:

And I only say no b/c of the talent they currently have now. HHH has allowed talent like Gunther...Gable...Nak...etc to truly show what they can do. Plus you got the talent that'll be coming from NXT. So there's a plethora of options for them to throw at Cody durin his potential reign. And oh btw...you still got Punk out when he returns.

So they got plenty of options for him to have a meaningful run. Im...depending on the draft...I think Gunther should be the final boss.

Don’t know if there’s gonna be a draft soon. Cody is going to smackdown should he beat Roman so he’ll have new opponents on that show

It warms my heart when y'all finally come around to what I've been saying

lol has nothing to do with Roman. He’s gonna lose the title at mania and I’m fine with that since it will make Cody winning all the more important

Gunther being IC champion for more than a year worked because who ever beats him will be an established champion. HHH made the IC title matter again

lol has nothing to do with Roman. He’s gonna lose the title at mania and I’m fine with that since it will make Cody winning all the more important

Gunther being IC champion for more than a year worked because who ever beats him will be an established champion. HHH made the IC title matter again
I've said it about Gunther, Rhea and The Uso's, title reigns longer than 6 months are pointless

Rhodes will lose the title at SS. I’d be surprised if he holds it longer than that. Whoever is MITB winner will cash in after he wins his match.

Yes he doesn’t need a year long reign. Year long reigns don’t need to be the norm anymore

I don't mind it. Depends on who's the champion tho. Feuds also have to be factored in as well b/c that drives the story.

I mean get not EVERYONE should have a year long reign. But I'm not trying to see the highest title in the company being passed around like a blunt either. All b/c folks think a reign shouldn't be year plus. Roman got yall shooked outchea I see. Lol!

On the real tho...yall gotta know WHEN Gunther wins that title, he's gettin a year long reign. Look at his history regarding titles. So it's pretty much guaranteed he's gonna have a lengthy run. But I do think there should be a gap from the last lengthy reign, to the next one.

And I only say no b/c of the talent they currently have now. HHH has allowed talent like Gunther...Gable...Nak...etc to truly show what they can do. Plus you got the talent that'll be coming from NXT. So there's a plethora of options for them to throw at Cody durin his potential reign. And oh btw...you still got Punk out there when he returns.

Oh it's not the talent that I'm talking about.....I mean Cody himself would be boring....he calls himself the american nightmare but it doesn't feels like he's using that name correctly

Back