Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

How they let that man beat Somoa Joe but job him out to A.J? Shouldve allowed Anderson and Gallows to get the DQ and had them save that match for Mania

that was dope, only thing is I felt like the match didn't get the time it needed which is cool because of course this will probably lead to a rematch at the PPV.

Im also happy they didn't let Styles eat a pin here cause he needed a win bad.

Gallows and anderson gon turn on aj at the rematch

you think so?

Only way I wanna see that is if they gonna link up with Finn and feud w/ AJ, Ricochet and third.

It would be a dope line up since Finn also holds the Intercontinental title.

I still think they going the route of an Aj heel turn though.

All i know is i love where that shit is going. I won't even get my hopes up of them adding Finn to the equation but it would be nice to see them include him. Especially since him and Aj never really crossed paths as the Club but both led the pack

C/S to the fullest about Arn being a seperate HOF entry.....Double A wasn't playing no games......easily in my top 3 of cutting a promo

The only Horsemen worth mentioning was Flair, Arn, Tully and Ole. It became a laughingstock when Steve McMichael was a member

The wrestling world was shaken to its core Thursday with the announcement by WWE that Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff have been hired to be executive directors of Raw and SmackDown Live, respectively.

Monday night's USA Network broadcast may well give fans their first taste of what the mastermind of Extreme Championship Wrestling and advocate for Brock Lesnar has in store for the flagship creatively.

One thing that is not in question: Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley will write the latest chapter of their rivalry in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Just 13 days away from Extreme Rules, what can fans expect from the brawl and which other Superstars will feature prominently ahead of the stipulation-heavy pay-per-view?

Announced Matches

Falls Count Anywhere: Strowman vs. Lashley

The New Day vs. Viking Raiders

First Time Ever Tag Match

For the first time anywhere, The New Day and The Viking Raiders will square off in tag team action.

Though it is unknown which two members of New Day will do battle, the dynamics between the teams and their body of work suggests fans could be in for a hell of a fun wrestling match.

Erik and Ivar have been unable to build momentum for themselves on Raw due to inconsistent booking, but a victory over New Day—one of the most celebrated and decorated trios in wrestling history—would do wonders to build them credibility among the at-large WWE fanbase.

Of course, the question becomes how much of the match is aimed at serving The Viking Raiders and how much is designed to get over Kofi Kingston's ongoing rivalry with Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship.

If Erik and Ivar win because Joe interferes and beats down Kingston, it has less to do with their ability to be a threat in the tag team division and more to do with cheating. It is a cop-out of a finish and one that benefits no one besides the two guys fighting for the WWE title who are already over with fans.

The Deadman and The Big Dog

Common sense and storyline continuity are nonexistent when ratings dip below a level of comfort for WWE, so Undertaker was pulled out of his post-Super ShowDown mothballs and brought back to television last Monday night, rescuing an outnumbered Roman Reigns from Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.

The announcement that The Phenom will partner with Reigns to battle The Scottish Psychopath and his Best In The World tag team partner at Extreme Rules suggests Undertaker may pop up on Monday's show.

He also may not, which means the typical recycled video packages we have watched for years detailing Undertaker's unmatched legacy.

Either way, look for the heels to build heat for themselves after last week's unexpected wrinkle, whether that means beating Reigns down again or wiping the mat with Miz for what feels like the infinite time this year.

Mixed Tag Team Mayhem

Last week's show brought it the announcement Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch will put their universal and women's titles on the line against Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans in a high-stakes mixed tag team match.

The two, months-long rivalries have meshed into one, and with the newfound recognition of Rollins and Lynch's relationship on the air, expect a considerable amount of television time to be dedicated to the rivalry and the winner-takes-all stipulation.

In preparation for the bout, do not be surprised to see Rollins and Lynch standing across the ring from a team like Andrade and Zelina Vega as part of the Wild Card, obviously, to sell their ability to work together and score a win.

viking raiders should not beat new day under any circumstance,

but new day are pros, and like to put over talent......

viking raiders should not beat new day under any circumstance,

but new day are pros, and like to put over talent......

Its an interesting match up because both teams got a lot of experience. They were both formed in 2014.

Viking Raiders hit harder but New Day could always move smarter to beat them.

Don’t get your hopes up with Heyman and Bischoff taking over just yet. Don’t expect any major changes tonight and tomorrow as they are settling in to their new positions.

Back