Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

Lol just realized. R Truth pretty much had a job because of Vince alone. That boy finally going to get set for retirement soon?

Dokota Kai so fucking akward. Idk what it is but she does nothing for me.

Love OG KO back that exact look and stance 100% out of the Takeover he debuted and did the exact same thing to Sammy Zayne after he won the title.

First off, Imma need them to start putting out some video packages to tell me who all these people popping up on the show are.

Secondly, good show...but they starting this tag team tournament too soon. There are no legit tag teams in those brackets. Xia Li and Shotzi? Really? Come on son. Other than that, nothing to complain about

First off, Imma need them to start putting out some video packages to tell me who all these people popping up on the show are.

Secondly, good show...but they starting this tag team tournament too soon. There are no legit tag teams in those brackets. Xia Li and Shotzi? Really? Come on son. Other than that, nothing to complain about
But you'll find it

535802337526619c8859c49c5f6e4146f85a988d.gifv

f9c302c91f65a6bc28811f18f7f5458e1ba52f6e.gifv

I mean they changed Io name the first night under Hunters reign. I believe things like that will depend on who had a name outside WWE.
Most of the name changes…specifically dropping the first or last name have to do with copywriting and trademarking.

Most of the name changes…specifically dropping the first or last name have to do with copywriting and trademarking.
Apparently dropping the first or last name was just a Vince thing because he thinks 2 names confuses fans(real reason was he forgets their names when addressing them in the back so he shortens them) so hopefully that aspect is not there anymore.

Copyright thing is general is just so they can own the name and bank off it.

Back