Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

They was just winging it when it came to the MITB thing, they knew Otis shouldn't be getting any title match under any circumstance. They had to pull the trigger on the Miz winning since the year almost up

Congratulations to Lashley but a few things

1. That was a waste of the MITB. They actually wasted both this year. Almost killed the concept a bit.

2. Miz running out of the arena like that after the second match made the Championship/Champion look like a piece of trash. Idc how big of a heel you are, your champion should NOT be running out of the building like that. He looked like one of the 24/7 title geeks.

3. Drew Mcintyre vs Lashley is NOT a WM main event caliber match/story. Brock Lesnar needs to be in the cut somewhere as sad as it is to say.

1...meh

2...gotta disagree bruh. WWE has had a PLETHORA of "cowardly" type of champions. They just haven't had one in a while. Which is why it so funny seeing the Miz hauling azzz

3...gotta disagree also. NOW it's a caliber WM match. The feud is now legit. It's personal b/c what MVP predicted came true. But now that Lashley called out Brock on "The Bump"...they can possibly throw him in and make it a triple. But Lashley vs Drew would be just as good imo. It's more meat on that bone now than it was last year.

Last edited:
1...meh

2...gotta disagree bruh. WWE has had a PLETHORA of "cowardly" type of champions. They just haven't had one in a while. Which is why it so funny the Miz hauling azzz

3...gotta disagree also. NOW it's a caliber WM match. The feud is now legit. It's personal b/c what MVP predicted came true. But now that Lashley called out Brock on "The Bump"...they can possibly throw him in and make it a triple. But Lashley vs Drew would be just as good imo. It's more meat on that bone now than it was last year.
Nope not to that extent. He literally ran out the ring and ran outta the building like barry allen. Idc how cowardly of a heel you are. That is not a good look for your CHAMPION to be doing that. He looked like he just won the 24/7 title

Also we saw this exact same match less than a year ago and it was wack then. If this is a WM main event, then wrestlemania will absolutely suck.

Last edited:
They was just winging it when it came to the MITB thing, they knew Otis shouldn't be getting any title match under any circumstance. They had to pull the trigger on the Miz winning since the year almost up
Why'd they give it to Otis then? WWE once again booking themselves in to a corner and doing dumb stuff like wasting both MITBs this year

I’ve said this before: MITB should not be a ppv every year anymore. The concept is played out. It can be brought back once every few years or something

Congratulations to Lashley but a few things

1. That was a waste of the MITB. They actually wasted both this year. Almost killed the concept a bit.

2. Miz running out of the arena like that after the second match made the Championship/Champion look like a piece of trash. Idc how big of a heel you are, your champion should NOT be running out of the building like that. He looked like one of the 24/7 title geeks.

3. Drew Mcintyre vs Lashley is NOT a WM main event caliber match/story. Brock Lesnar needs to be in the cut somewhere as sad as it is to say.
1.. I agree it was a waste, but u gotta break eggs to make omelettes. It'll never be perfect and it's real easy to armchair quarterback.
2... even miz fans knew it was transitional. It made him look bad, cause he's wack (after seeing him get punked in every reality show, I can't suspend), not the championship.
3.. I agree.. drew bore the fuck outta me, but at least he's not miz type boring

I dunno, I liked miz work as a transitional champion.... And they way they milked it the entire show, I'm positive it increased viewership. The count downs are effective that way ..... It definitely kept me tuned in.

I legit laughed my ass off at miz running out the ring. It was funny as shit. There was never any doubt that lashley would squash miz in a dominant way that they just can't have Drew losing the title.

It had to be heel tactics. Personally I think it worked and will build an excellent WrestleMania program ??‍♂️

I mean, don't get it twisted. lashley is a heel. He will be the heel against Drew. That was a great way to book a monster heel essentially taking the title. I have no issues with any of it.

I like miz cashing in after lashley rushes Drew after the chamber match. That works for me.

I just feel like they got this one right

Yeah this definitely isn't anything for them to brag about. Only 3?? Of course WWE they think it's groundbreaking.

Honestly it is.....for them, but fuck it, bask in it!! I honestly thought i would of never see the day. Plus Lashley won on a some Brock Lesner squat match....shit that makes me forget them doing Kofi like that for Brock.

1.. I agree it was a waste, but u gotta break eggs to make omelettes. It'll never be perfect and it's real easy to armchair quarterback.
2... even miz fans knew it was transitional. It made him look bad, cause he's wack (after seeing him get punked in every reality show, I can't suspend), not the championship.
3.. I agree.. drew bore the fuck outta me, but at least he's not miz type boring
They have a whole creative writing department and still putting out nonsense. How about Styles, Bryan, or Aleister Black win that instead of giving it to Otis when you had no plans to do anything with him? Oh he was gonna use it on the tag titles? Okay. You broke up the tag team.

How about not pulling shenanigans and giving Miz the briefcase back on some made up "Technicality" AFTER he already cashed it in and failed? What about not blowing through all of your big matchups so you have to pull mess like this because Drew literally beat everyone on the roster?

Also I will have to disagree my friend. Your champion. The one who you gave the belt. The man chosen as face of the brand. The one who is supposed to be seen as the top of the mountain on the show. The #1 guy, was so afraid that he ran out of the ring and out of the arena. He didn't even try to put up a fight. He literally just dipped. There's cowardly heels, there's chickens**t heels, and then there's that. He looked like he just won the 24/7 title the way he was running.

Why was Aj Styles and Drew wasted on a B-level PPV? We should be at the end or in the middle of an Aj Styles/Drew Mcintyre program

Lesnar v Lashley

Lesnar wins

Heyman manages 2 champs on 2 separate shows

feud between Lesnar/Roman

winner takes both titles and unifies them back to 1 title

oh it’s coming

Lesnar v Lashley

Lesnar wins

Heyman manages 2 champs on 2 separate shows

feud between Lesnar/Roman

winner takes both titles and unifies them back to 1 title

oh it’s coming
i could see Lashley vs Brock....... but Brock will have to do the job.......... Lashley will have a legitimate lengthy title reign ahead of him.

That JD dude a clown fr

everything he predicts in his video rants we predict in these threads, same with all his fantasy bookings. Only difference is he got a bunch of geeks on twitter hyping him up for screaming into a camera about WWE.

Back