Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

yea the lowest points of the night for me were Nia Jax & Reys kid

everything else was pretty good

still salty that I fell for the okie doke with that stable reveal tho

One of the wrestling sites I frequent said this about last nights show:

Overall show: An abomination. You could sense the desperation of the creative forces coming through the television. While some will be inclined to praise the company for recognizing the need to shake things up and try new things, the approach they took resulted in one of the worst television shows I’ve seen since the dying days of WCW. As such, the excuse that they at least tried something new is a major reach. Vince McMahon could stand in the middle of the ring and light his hair on fire and it would be something new, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to lead to a turnaround. We saw an underground fight club, ninjas, a wrestler poisoned, and Molotov cocktails. Vince McMahon is creatively bankrupt and clearly has no idea how to pull himself out of the mess that he’s created. He needs to step aside, but he won’t step aside. So it’s time for him to give up on the hot-shot and stunt booking. This isn’t something that can be fixed in one night. While the approach he is taking may produce short-term ratings gains, it is not the long term answer. The only way out of this mess is to get back to the basics of pro wrestling booking with real character development while investing in the future by creating new stars.

So its not UE?

they better not have changed them niggas names...

then again its supposed to be 3 dudes and 2 chicks

yo why tf Lashley look like this nigga in that pic

EBHL-44XYAAgnx6

Back