Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

you mean to tell me y’all REALLY give af about discovering who pineapple pete is?

like was this really necessary?
Nope but at least they tried something different and used the people that they had to make great television. Plus, they attempted to get someone over that wasn't on anyone's radar. WWE still hasn't figured out how to put Lashley over and he can walk to anyone's company and be a champion

this "greatest match ever" has gotta be some of the dumbest shit theyve done, i understand hypin a match but this is fucking ridiculous, unless they just swervin ppl and the match will be some off the wall crap, im actually hoping thats the case

I'm just now starting raw............yooooooooooo the way they got the super generic crowd by the ramps is fucking cringy asf. Lol WWE always making shit uncool.

Asuka a lot more entertaining than Becky tho.

They also started pushing that "Man" shit way too hard with Becky too and people got tired of it

as long as they let Asuka keep doing what shes doing now i dont mind her having a lengthy reign

I think her getting pregnant came at the right time.

She left right b4 a LOT more fans start turning on her. Cuz she was starting to get stale. This gives her a chance to regroup after having her baby. That when she comes back...she's gonna get that huge pop.

The point is that's a indie wrestler I never knew shit about now I know a few just off the personalities in the crowd that gave them a mini spotlight. Not sure your point..

i wanted to know what makes AEW’s crowd full of wrestlers light years ahead of WWE’s out of curiosity

the answer i got...was Pineapple Pete

i just found it amusing

this dude better be the next stone cold or something

this "greatest match ever" has gotta be some of the dumbest shit theyve done, i understand hypin a match but this is fucking ridiculous, unless they just swervin ppl and the match will be some off the wall crap, im actually hoping thats the case
I wouldn't be surprised if I see a finger poke of doom

Such a lie tag line, insulting asf. Randy couldnt put on a top 5 match let alone the greatest of all time....and Edge looks like he is on meth

i wanted to know what makes AEW’s crowd full of wrestlers light years ahead of WWE’s out of curiosity

the answer i got...was Pineapple Pete

i just found it amusing

this dude better be the next stone cold or something
That's not even a reason the point is the wrestlers give natural responses, turnt the fuck up, have rotating people doing things in the crowd like the betting stuff, it all comes off like a dope fight club vibe. I dont why this has to be explained if you watch you know the difference bruh come on.

I think her getting pregnant came at the right time.

She left right b4 a LOT more fans start turning on her. Cuz she was starting to get stale. This gives her a chance to regroup after having her baby. That when she comes back...she's gonna get that huge pop.

Crowds will be back by then too

that pop is gonna be wild asf

That's not even a reason the point is the wrestlers give natural responses, turnt the fuck up, have rotating people doing things in the crowd like the betting stuff, it all comes off like a dope fight club vibe. I dont why this has to be explained if you watch you know the difference bruh come on. Lol this ain't one of those debates.

Was gettin ready to say the same. Lol!

AEW let them be themselves.

That's not even a reason the point is the wrestlers give natural responses, turnt the fuck up, have rotating people doing things in the crowd like the betting stuff, it all comes off like a dope fight club vibe. I dont why this has to be explained if you watch you know the difference bruh come on.

i do watch
the thing is if those elements aren’t there...i ain’t tripping

you dudes seemed up in arms because wwe’s crowd wasn’t doing any extra shit

again, it’s amusing

Back