Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

the crowd was kinda trash tonight too, i expected more pops for a lot of the shit that was going on

The invasion became undone starting end of last week, they managed to pick up the most simple thing that got them buzzing a bit. I honestly care nothing about SS but maybe a good match or 2.

The invasion became undone starting end of last week, they managed to pick up the most simple thing that got them buzzing a bit. I honestly care nothing about SS but maybe a good match or 2.
i'm gonna watch cuz i'll be at work sunday night with nothing to do....

Best one ever IMO

i dont see it ever being topped due to what was at stake.
it was executed perfectly...

like there's no one who is even over enough to carry any brand that strong other than brock...

like if the title wasn't on brock, and he was forced to be in a SS match....that shit could be hype

like imagine brock coming down the ramp to help in a brawl like that

it was executed perfectly...

like there's no one who is even over enough to carry any brand that strong other than brock...

like if the title wasn't on brock, and he was forced to be in a SS match....that shit could be hype

like imagine brock coming down the ramp to help in a brawl like that

Any time some shit like that go on you can insert a big guy and they gonna get a crazy pop

thats why I said you were right about Braun. If his music would of hit that probably would of been the loudest pop of the night cause people like seeing the big guys fuck shit up.

Bray would of been a game changer too.. but I can see why they kept him outta all this shit. People would question why he cares about the invasion

Lol WWE ain’t slick, using the same set for Smackdown, TakeOver, Survivor Series, and now tonight’s Raw

Back