Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

The bella bimbos had title reigns and they were ass in the ring, Nattie should have had a worthy reign
Really just Nikki though right. And she actually got to the point that she was pretty decent.

Nattie might be the longest tenured woman they've ever had, that's not nothing. She's a good gatekeeper but I don't think she would've gone any further even if they had tried more.

Really just Nikki though right. And she actually got to the point that she was pretty decent.

Nattie might be the longest tenured woman they've ever had, that's not nothing. She's a good gatekeeper but I don't think she would've gone any further even if they had tried more.
The other one had one too

I doubt jinders team makes it to summerslam. They gonna be on Main event in no time

I wouldn't be surprised w/ the way they book their indian talent but i hope they dont chump them out.

Teams like that are needed in the division

I know it probably won't happen BUT what if?

What if...they throw a curveball ans Seth loses tonite? Via shenanigans from the newest member of JD?

I didnt get to catch it live, but I seen a clip of Seth ether on finn balor...man I am dead!

Seth is just the one man..

Back