Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/29

Got damn Cesaro hit a Neutralizer on Strowmans big ass and and its looking like Ricochet vs Samoa Joe at the PPV! Unless they let the miz win.I fuck w/ HEEL Miz and since he a face I'd rather see Joe/Ricochet.

What is it about current age WWE not pulling trigger when its proper time for a heel turn???? Braun Strowman career stale because they fucked him over with Brock.... just fucking make the monster heel you want from Lars into the actual monster you got. Basic ass wrestling 101.

WWE wild smh. Riccochet hit a code breaker and they want to call it a "knee to the jaw". It's o.k. to give a move its credit. They probably fine a commentator if they call a hurricanranna a frankensteiner

I called them ruining Braun soon as they started pushing him

Bigshow 2.0 in the making

I could why they wanted to push Lars as a monster. Its cause hes ugly as hell and actually looks like one but hes also a racist piece of shit so therefore he'll never get over the way they want him too

Oh now they trying to repair the Club or was that just a pointless promo ?

that shit better lead to something

WWE wild smh. Riccochet hit a code breaker and they want to call it a "knee to the jaw". It's o.k. to give a move its credit. They probably fine a commentator if they call a hurricanranna a frankensteiner

i don’t mind them not calling it the code breaker if jericho isn’t delivering the move

should wwe call every super kick we see nowadays sweet chin music?

I called them ruining Braun soon as they started pushing him

Bigshow 2.0 in the making

in the making? he’s already there imo

It better. It fucking better.

I think it might be with the way Styles was monitoring the match. Its looking like we could get a heel Aj leading the club. I feel like if that happens we gonna get Reigns & the Usos vs the Club. Shit could be interesting.

i don’t mind them not calling it the code breaker if jericho isn’t delivering the move

Nah. A superkick is what the move is called, so I get not calling that kick "sweet chin music". Plus Heenan and Monsoon used to call the move the superkick before J.R. started calling it "sweet chin music".

However, the codebreaker is what the move is called. AEW, NJPW, and ROH calls the move the codebreaker. WWE calls the move "a knee to the jaw" that looks like a codebreaker? C'mon now...

nah they aint broke him down all the way.. not until the McMahons make him cry a few times in the ring

My girls finally defending the women’s tag titles!! I kinda like the Alexa cross pairing but the iiconics can’t lost the belts tonight right?

Back