Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

I dont think Bliss will get the title even tho they were teasing her giving Asuka the hands.

last time she got hurt it was serious if im not mistaken and she had trouble getting cleared. Thats why she dont wrestle as much anymore

putting her with Bray and giving her a story like this just seems to be a way for them to give her something to do without her having to compete as much

Of course it's being said Nia botched the finish to the match last night, it was suppose to be a powerbomb that went wrong

The main reason I didnt wanna see Asuka lose last night is cause I feel like they havent done her reign any justice that and RAW booking is trash.

If they aint booking Asuka strongly as champ then It'd probably be the same thing or even worse if they put it on Bliss. Especially while shes doing this character.

Of course it's being said Nia botched the finish to the match last night, it was suppose to be a powerbomb that went wrong

yea, well her fuck up was actually dope

She need to add that move to her arsenal. Just dont fuck nobody up with it

Her being that way is hurting these chicks for real

They need to get their weight up. Fucc all that. Lol. Her and Shayna need to be runnin ruff shot all over. Same wit Auska. 3 women I feel they holding back their aggressiveness.

Back