Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

If I had big twitter following I would make the poll on there.

I got a dude that I follow who gets computers putin by asking the good shit tho so maybe I can see if he trying to start that twitter thread. I'm just curious to see what people will say

Yeah yall g'on head and believe that.

That could be reactions 3wks ago that they passing off as tonite's reaction. Lol

Ya'lls boy Bryan was there live, you gotta come with something else

Plus he was seated at the very front so that means it was more than 1 kid crying

giphy.gif

I've seen better from Bayley:word?:

She took one from a kid n ripped it.

Doesn't make her a great heel but that shit was cold ^ thats mild
What is up with u and seeing kids tourtered emotions lol once again forget the kid stuff. Its levels mane. Bayleys Nick Jr antics ain't cutting anybody list of top heel anything. Maxwell Jacob Freidman would light Orton up without laying a finger, stay tuned.

Last edited:
What is up with u and seeing kids tourtered emotions lol once again forget the kid stuff. Its levels mane. Bayleys Nick Jr antics ain't cutting anybody list of top heel anything. Maxwell Jacob Freidman would light Orton up without laying a finger, stay tuned.

How is that Nick JR/Disney type heel shit whenever kids are supposed to be protected? No on wants to see a kid get their feelings hurt or cry and thats why its such a heel move whenever a heel goes after a kid.

Its been a thing.

:js4:

How is that Nick JR/Disney type heel shit whenever kids are supposed to be protected? No on wants to see a kid get their feelings hurt or cry and thats why its such a heel move whenever a heel goes after a kid.

Its been a thing.

:js4:

You need to go ahead and make that face turn. Turn your back on the evil empire

Lana is so magically delicious.

I'm pullin for Shayna tho. I wanna see her face Becky.

Starting Raw now from the beginning, so Randy the ultimate top heel is still getting mixed cheers and those boos getting quieter

giphy (3).gif

Hate to see it but as much as I love Owen's and his old shit as Steen, I think he peaked in WWE. His face stuff if very corny and his runaway heel stuff got old before he turned and WWE doesnt seem to want to make him that twisted no shit taken heel he was known for. I wouldnt mind seeing him jump ship and go by Steen again.

Fucc what yall think...I'm loving this Seyh Monday Nite Messiah heel. Especially him "blessing" the fans. Lol...that shyt is hilarious to me.

Back